🖤Darkness Breathing

1st: Earth's Shadow Pillars (The user's form into black earth pillars jump out from the ground and launch different directions while it put the enemy to be in danger zone while the user uses the rock pillars as jump starts to prepare an execution style by slicing their head off)

2nd: Deadly Frost:(The user dash forward and then swung their blade through the opponent's body or stabbed the inside of the body onto the muscles causes icy frosts all over every fresh through bloodstream)

3rd: Moonbeam Slashed:(user swift the sword as multiple moonbeams spread into shape moon shapes to launch multiple attacks as it causes an elimination into one of the body or their head alot similar to moon breathing techniques)

4th: Total Darkness Illusion:(same as Spiritual Awareness form but blinds everyone around the user territory, which causes illusion of what they fear right as the user slice cut them down)

5th: Dark Endless Storm:(the user breathe out dark clouds through their mouth as it darkness forms into storm wide spread the enemies couldn't tell where the user might attack from before it too late. )

6th: Ancient Ronin's Deadly Strikes(User jump high into the sky using the breathing techniques as black shaped samurai sword forms all over the blade, then light speed every strikes against the opponent with amount of force causing it overpowered to conquer the user's desires of revenge)-

7th: Tiger's Massive Roar:(darkest mist shaped of Tiger roars loudest with wind along to blown everything in the user path while chop slice on the enemies head)

8th: Space Vortex Portal(user swung their sword in ritual light-speed while creating an portal of heavy out space vortex around the entire area trapping both the user and the enemy under it even sometimes their comrades get caught under it, Then within seconds the user reminds un-movement, the enemies is lost giving plenty time to eliminate the enemies. Their entire body and head will feel nothing until the user has executed the enemy leaving them to feel either deadly pain or at peace)

9th????

10th???

11th???

12th???

Final Form???

Hope you enjoy the story 🙂✨)