The Kamado siblings.... Triple trouble

Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

2 years later….
Final Selection Arc….

'The Demon Slayer Crop, We number in the hundreds an organization completely unrecognized by the government. Since ancient times, we have existed to hunt down demons. However, the identity of the demon slayer crop's leader has always reminded a mystery.
Demons… their staple food, humans. They hunt and kill them. It is unclear when or where they first appeared. Incredible physical prowess, their wounds heal almost instantly, flesh completely restores itself, severed limbs regenerated. Some can shape-shift, some have other powers, they can only be killed by sunlight or decapitation with a special sword.
The Demon Slayers fight these demons with mere mortal bodies, as humans, wounds are slow to heal, and their lost limbs are unable to grow back. Nevertheless, they fight to protect and defend humanity..'

During the travels (y/n) has explored and sometimes slept at the wisteria mansions. Almost everyday, but sometimes she stays up all day to night and continues to fight as a beast against demons. But after one mistake of not sleeping nearly got her killed but did her mission complete and has rested finally in a mansion where she is kept away from other demons or carry around a wisteria bag as protection and lucky charm whenever she slept in caves or open forest, nevertheless she is reckless and stubborn.
During each of her complete missions, her status and appearances spread wide fire of the Masked Ronin, The Lone Slayer, even The Daywalker Demon…those titles seem nothing to her but stupid nicknames or people couldn't tell that the oni mask was her real face or not. But where relief of this unique slayer has saved their lives, villages even bring the current victims back home to their families alive or bring back their belongings as a message they were descended.
Not once, she stayed or just accepted rewards for her missions from the people she met and rescued a few people from the demon's clutches. Simple she declined their offer and headed out into the exit into the forest while some prayed for her safety or wonder…. Is this ronin demon an guardian angel from God himself… no one knows except her loved ones knows her and underneath the mask.
As of right now, the hybrid's existence didn't been informed or spotted by the Demon King's minions. Which she is fine with it, and working alone then being seen as nothing but a monster like a wolf wearing sheep clothing… Almost everyday she witnessed many corpses been half eaten or become nothing but bones while she looks for the disgusting flesh eating beast, all of those images been planet into her mind as she move on or return home to Haganezuka, never she told him any of her journey on what she witnesses on the outside of the village. But she's glad that he is safe inside of the village along with chief Tecchin and the swordsmiths who she grew to love and will die to protect her home from her kind…. It was what kept her going… but somehow she feared that it wouldn't be enough…. Only God himself knows what the future holds…

Time-skip
(Y/N)'s POV
After 6 months of doing my outside job, I came back tired and currently hungry too. While I came knocking on the door, I heard Haganezuka yelling inside of the house, then he opened the door shouting at me face to face.
“THE HELL YOU BEEN, ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME HEART ATTACK AFTER NOT WRITING ANY LETTERS FOR WHOLE 2 WEEKS!!!” He screamed at me while I didn't flinch like nothing but was already mad after not having anything to eat since breakfast plus I wasn't afraid of him like the rest of the people who are scared by his raged-temper unlike me and chief Tecchin. But notice another person in the house by sensing their aura…all friendly and calm. They step out revealing their appearances of male over mid 20, but I could tell he was 23 year old.
“Mr. Haganezuka? Oh!? Is this your child you have mentioned?” he asked curiously, but his voice was smooth and polite, that was the first I heard and was I mentioned while I was gone? After Haganezuka was calmed down by rice dumplings (he was gifted by me buying it when I came here) and ate it with joy and his aura was sparkling stars around him. During this, I got to know the calm gentleman, who gave his name, Kanamori. It was a good name, while he and I talked about something casually, on his wife named En. I congratulated him. Even could tell he loves his wife with an aura of love and his voice says it all. After we learned each other's personal life (except my slayer job), even he was a trainee of forging swords but was almost complete with his training. He had left kindly and I waved goodbye to him and wished him luck while Haganezuka was being quiet but I could tell he cares in his own way like “don't slack off”. So now, we're eating our meals…. Until the crow arrives and screams out like a freaking rooster… literally…great..