Date/Hangout with Giyu... Reuniting with Tanjiro

Chapter 11

1st Person POV
Morning was beautiful, especially the springtime. (Y/N) rose herself from the bed, but saw her room dark as ever. Which comforts her, especially two adorable child size demons who were sleeping on different beds as she made along with Kokushibo help of course.
As she stared at Kokushibo and Akaza both safe and comfortable with each other, as much they both have their differences but they seem to trust each other's backs since they have finally found (y/n), everything was simple but peace for right now.
"I'm happy that you guys are being treated fairly... I hope we can get through this...and hopefully you guys won't mind about Haganezuka. I'm sure he'll like you guys. Even chief grandpa Tecchin." She said but seemed to talk to herself while they rested their hunger out, so far...(y/n) felt happy. She hopes to make things right, for her boys, Nezuko and everyone else she has been distant with, especially her fear that she never wanted to do.
Someday she'll learn to accept every part of herself even if it scares her.
Especially when she only had part of her mother's demon blood, she couldn't ever dislike the woman that gave her life. Not since she heard her voice and felt her gentle soft hands, like every mother that loved their children, but from her view. She was the only one that was special to her in the heart.

But what really go her most concerned is, why did (M/N) was running from...Kibutsuji? What does he have to do with this?
That confused the (h/c) hybrid almost her entire life even if she never faced him but witnessed through that swamp demon's memories, and felt his aura....
All (y/n) could describe that when it felt like she couldn't breathe, the terrible presence that fill with nothing but greed, power, manipulative, ruthless and so far a cold-ice. With each scene she saw through her foresight gift, she not described the look on his face but this terrifying sense of energy.
Now everything else was making sense on how her mother, Kibutsuji and the rest of her old friends, Kokushibo and Akaza along with that other demon she kept seeing almost every night were like flashbacks. Where did they fit in all this? Even the bastard himself...she truly despise him for all the lives he murdered and kill his other demons that he uses and throw away like garbage... that made her blood boiled...and now...this path is something made her awake up and faced reality...especially if it involves then just herself but for Tanjiro and Nezuko along with Kokushibo and Akaza. All of them are currently in grave danger like that man who wants Kamado Tanjiro dead and his upper moon demons either dead or alive.
That's something only (y/n) needs to figure out on her own and protect their lives, just as she always has..... and now she has her demon arts unlocked, that's a bonus to the corps including herself.
Would she be able to control both her mortality and her immortality genes together? Could her and her guardian demons' be able to process the cure faster and transform demons back into humans again?

Only the future knows what holds into this battle

"Aizetsu...Sekido... Urogi...Karaku?.." she mumbled while seem confused, "how do I know those demons?.. Grandpa Hantengu.." she gasped as her heartbeat raced then......

The baby wrapped in a pink blanket was looking at a wrinkled old man with a bump on his head, wearing a red split haori and was holding the infant in his arms. But he continued crying about how this baby was making him uncomfortable. The baby seemed to feel like crying because of how old man was, "(y-y/n)... Don't cry..please.." he says but begging until her chubby hand touched his cheek, then she cooed while he was confused but ...like how cutely she was, for half mortal.
Carefully he held the baby as felt....like relax and be touched by this strange baby? He cries, not anymore in fear but happy. He didn't know what sort of half mortal baby possessed him to feel like no threat nor fear and anxious just by her hands still caressing his cold cheeks.
"Y-you ...t-t-too much like (M/N).." he said while still crying about how he too met her birth mother. Just in his old man form than his clones since...he dislikes them two mischievous demons that would like any woman with a curved body. So he decided to stick with this form instead while meeting and befriending the strange demon female and kept himself from having the rest of the clones separate and make her dislike him.
Now, with this infant here, (M/N) was reborn again. Sadly he heard how she had disintegrated and left her now orphan baby to be taken in by Kokushibo, under Lord Muzan's orders for some reasons along with him and Akaza. But wouldn't ask but do as his lord said....but now this was totally worth it. Not by demand but seeing this baby already fond of him. And how he seems like her more than the rest of the humans.
Baby (y/n) smiles until she yawns so cutely while Hantengu giggles at how tired she was, "s-sleep, c-child." He said while softly rocking her to get her soothing to sleep, which she slowly closed her (e/c) eyes. She was fast asleep until he didn't move but watched the newborn infant sleeping away.
"(M-m/n)... D-don't w-worry..she's safe.. y-you can rest, now.." he whispered while enjoying this bond moment like grandfather bonding with their newborn grandchild.