Kokushibo's new goal.... Training my blood demon arts

Chapter 7

Kokushibo/Michikatsu's POV

After seven years ... .seven fucking years... he grew colder towards his comrades, never once spoken but given orders and demands whenever his master's instruction mission he was assigned to and be partnered with... His cold heart hasn't been beating since he sent away the child hybrid. Like part of him was torn into pieces..
But now, this masked samurai spoke his true name? No one knows his name, only himself and Muzan. Only one person that knows it...it was...

"(Y/N)?..." His voice gasped into shock, that this...this mask samurai could be the child he raised and kept protecting her from harm...could it be her?
This person flinched when her name was spoken, but didn't put her sword away ....for reasons ... .was to die or something else.
He gripped his sword tightly, and pointed his blade directly at her, "Become a demon ... or be forced...child ...." He said out of his control of his tongue, he needs to know if this imposter was really (Y/N) or just a cheapskate.
.
.
.
.

1st Person POV

Once this Michikatsu whose name was Kobkushibo, given this offer towards (Y/N) to be the creature she despises to become, a true monster.... A real flesh eating demon.
She grunted her teeth together tightly, faced him with her (e/c) full of hatred.
"I RATHER DIE THAN LET SOMETHING TURN ME INTO MONSTER! I WILL NEVER BECOME ONE OF YOUR MASTER'S PUPPET TO USE AND MURDERED BILLIONS OF INNOCENT LIVES! I long hated your kind for brutally murdered men, women, and children! What is their offer to be a cattle? How could you forget!? You were once a human too!?" She shouted in rage, until those words triggered his eyes in fear....not his own!

"How could you ever forget!" An male with red haori over a pale orange-colored nagagi kimono with black umanori-styled hakama. A red mark on his forehead. A pair of hanafuda earrings shows, in presence, all dangerous aura.

While Kokushibo couldn't stop himself from shaking. For the first time.....he felt both emotions, jealousy and fear....until she removed her mask, revealing her face ..... He sees it all, but three people flash into his memory. Even the last one he despises from the dead.
This person...was his twin reborn? Or possibly descendent? He couldn't tell which one was right.
After this child was an infant ...he did feel peace when he held her into his sinner's hands. Then raise her in an okay environment, but keep himself away whenever he hunts and cleans out blood from the child ever seeing. He didn't believe himself to be a proper father, but a baby-sitter ... until her innocence self treated him with love and care, even farewell to his mission or whatever he leaves. After these years, and sending her away....he went back to his normal self...but colder and distant. Even depression whenever he goes, and sees some children from festivals or their homes. He always felt his heart break whenever he saw their lives, reminding him of the child he grew to care for and even love as his own.... After these seven years he tried to forget her or even wanted to devour any (h/c) girls or boys over the age of 12...but couldn't be spared since every (e/c) eyes flash into his mind of (Y/N)......
How could this child ever stop him? Or why he changed and doesn't devour any children anymore.
Now, here she is.... about 19 year old ... and different. Like powerful and stronger.
He pulled his blade away, but stared at her.... "You don't know who I am...right?" He asked but was a bit concerned with a cold response.

(Y/N)'s POV
After this bastard think I was gonna let him turn me into? Then I'll die as mortal even would commit seppuku or jump into the sunlight to be burned if his blood consumes my willingness....
Then he put his sword away, I grew confused on what sudden change of heart?
He even asked if I knew him.... should I lie?... Or do I even know him?
"No.... I had amnesia a while back when I was 12....so I don't know you.. if I did. What does it matter?" I say, not lying even if he plans on lying. I can tell if he tries anything.
"... Tomorrow night ... meet me. Same place.." he said then walked away leaving me .... Alive?
I didn't reply but quickly rushed out of here, quicker as my life depended on it. While I gripped on my sword along with the blue butterfly hair pin, getting at the wisteria house. Soon I arrived and slammed my fist hard against the gate, but tried to sense if that demon might change his mind and finish me off.
As soon as the door opened, Hisa looked at me with her sweet smile but was surprised under her old gentle wrinkled eyes, "(y/n), child?" She said and brought me inside then closed the gate behind her ... while I was shaking in fear but relief too.
While she leads me inside of the sanctuary of the Wisteria mansion.... My mind was racing in so many things.
Why didn't I kill him? Or why he spared me and asked me to meet him again... everything else was confusing ... until I noticed my cheeks were wet. I realized I was sobbing while heading inside...then I was hugged by Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Nezuko ... ..even felt a gentle pat from Inosuke. I didn't care about anything but sobbing under my friends' presence.