CHAPTER 6

Dylan let out a deep breath while staring into the distance where Cruella was headed to. He felt at a loss for a while. He doesn't understand why he felt something toward the silver-red wolf.

He ruffled his hair into a mess as if he was going insane. Things felt like had gone out of his control. His heart was beating abnormally twice that day. First, his heart was beating faster upon meeting Cruella. Second, he felt the same way when he set his sight on the silver-red wolf for the first time.

What's wrong with him to feel something like this towards a human and a monster?

Has he gone senile?

He admits that no woman has ever gotten his attention so far when he came into this world despite meeting a lot of beautiful women. He wasn't even interested when he met the four princesses of the four kingdoms.

But to even feel something to a monster was beyond his understanding.

What he felt was even more intense than what he felt toward his girlfriend in the world he came from.

Dylan feels like his worldview is collapsing.

However, despite feeling that way, Dylan subconsciously followed the silver-red wolf track. He wanted to confirm it the second time before he jumped to a conclusion.

Also, he just remembers something important when he senses the familiar aura that the silver-red wolf emitting. Not only that but the silver-red wolf just now had a similar aura to Cruella.

He suddenly felt confused and doubt began brewing in his mind.

After an hour of tracking the silver-red wolf, Dylan finally found it sitting at the top of a huge rock while looking up at the moon beautifully. The glow of the moon reflected into the silver-red wolf like a divine being descended from heaven.

The sight made his heart beat so fast like it was about to leap out of his chest.

"Beautiful..." he mumbled mindlessly, his mind turned blank and all he could think of at that moment was the magnificent view as he had gone into another dimension.

His face flushed when his heart went wild for some reason. It wasn't fear, but what was this feeling?

Under the moonlight, Cruella felt another presence and she slowly turned back, only to meet Dylan again. She already sensed him at a distance and it was rare for her not to take action.

She frowned when she noticed that Dylan was gawking at her.

'Did he follow me?'

'Wow, he had the guts.'

"Hey, human, we meet again. You are so bold to face me alone. I just told you earlier I won't eat you since you are good-looking. However, it doesn't mean I won't after seeing you the second time." Cruella uttered which made Dylan snap back from his stupor.

Dylan quickly appraised the strength of the silver-red wolf and gasped in surprise. He couldn't see its status clearly like it was shrouded by a mist. His S-Rank Concealment Skill didn't even work. So it only means that the monster in front of him is too powerful.

"Who are you? What are you doing in human territory?" Dylan asked curiously. But for some reason, he wasn't the least afraid of the monster.

"It's none of your business, human." Cruella snorted and added after a glance at Dylan's status, "For a hero like you, you appear just so-so. However, in front of great strength, you are worse than an ant."

Dylan felt insulted but he couldn't refute either because what the silver-red wolf had said was the truth. His skills are not enough to fight stronger opponents. He wasn't even sure if he could defeat the demon lord when the masses believed in his skills as a summoned hero to defend the four kingdoms.