CHAPTER 2

Speaking of humans, Cruella remembered her previous life as a human and detested the experience. It was hellish of an experience and she wouldn't want to experience that kind of life again especially the feelings of being powerless.

But she thought of a problem. Being powerful also comes with great responsibility. She wonders what the future would be like. Will it be peaceful or chaotic?

Well, for now, she decided to enjoy her peaceful life in this vast forest full of monsters.

She felt trouble because when she unconcealed her power, the monsters around the area fled away in a hurry like they were fleeing for their dear lives. It wasn't her intention at all. So she immediately concealed her real strength and she turned back to being small like an ordinary wolf.

Since she already familiarizes her powers, she strolled around the forest to find her prey. She suddenly became hungry.

She walked for days but she only found weak monsters. Well, she has no choice but to devour them or she will go hungry.

Time ticked away and Cruella didn't realize how long she had been staying in the forest. Two years passed since she was reincarnated into this world and her strength increased greatly by defeating a lot of powerful monsters. Her name the Great Devourer Wolf suits her. She even devoured a powerful legendary fire dragon.

One day, Cruella saw a bunch of humans fighting some monsters. She looks at them with interest.

In truth, Cruella misses being a human. It's such a pity she was reincarnated as a wolf.

Cruella observed the humans for a while and learned how they used their skills. Humans cast a spell to release their skills, unlike her, she only uses her thoughts to use her skills.

Every day, Cruella watched the humans fight and lose their lowly lives. She even felt disgusted with some humans because they betrayed their companions to save their lives and escape on their own in the face of danger.

Cruella wasn't a saint so she had no obligation to help them.

Until... a group of men surrounded a weak girl.

She growled and jumped into the air and landed in front of the girl.

The group was startled when they saw a silver-red wolf snarling at them. The most baffled of them all was the girl. She couldn't believe that a wolf she deemed a dangerous creature protected her in this critical moment.

"Be careful of this wolf. This is strange. It seemed weak but at the same time powerful?"

"It's just a wolf! C'mon, let's kill it!"

The group of men sees Cruella as prey but they don't know they are her prey. She hadn't devoured a human yet so she wanted to know the feelings.

"Run! Leave me!" the girl urged Cruella to leave which amazed her greatly. It was the first time she saw a human being concerned about a monster like her. Mostly, humans were repulsed by her and would kill her if ever they saw her.

She ignored the girl and attacked the humans. She decided to toy with them for a while. So Cruella does that and is enjoying herself. She felt smug upon seeing the humans battered and bruised. It was a piece of art. She could see the deep wounds in their body because of her sharp claws and sharp canines.

The human blood in her mouth tastes great. She had the urge to drain them all but she resisted and scolded herself internally.

"I'm a wolf, not a vampire!"

Seeing they couldn't defeat her, the group tried to run for their lives. However, they underestimated Cruella. In just a flash, the humans disappeared from the face of the world. Cruella devoured them all!