CHAPTER 14

After getting enough rest, Dylan and the other heroes entered the forest to continue slaughtering monsters.

Growls and explosions echoed throughout the forest. The fight inside was so intense.

Every hero was surrounded by monsters yet they were as cool as a cucumber. They fought bravely and fiercely, minding their own business.

They also suffered some injuries in the process but they didn't mind. Surprisingly, their severe injuries will be healed after some time although it leaves some scars.

Time flew so fast and the end of their training was near. Their bodies undergo drastic changes. They became muscular and suave.

And there was an air of confidence around them.

They look so mature and more handsome.

Well, they stayed for five years in this subspace already.

They changed so much in these five years and even they couldn't believe their luck.

And now, the five heroes were looking for their master's baby wolf. Surprisingly, they didn't see the baby wolf in this subspace, not even once.

They doubted if their master was pulling their legs.

However, the five heroes were baffled at the sudden changes in the monsters' behavior. They didn't attack them and made way instead.

It made them confused.

Since the monsters weren't attacking, they let their guard down a little and they looked like they were strolling in a park. They seem so laid back.

Suddenly, they felt a suffocating aura ahead of them but immediately vanished.

Their eyes widened when a small figure jumped in front of them.

They saw hearts at the sight of a cute baby wolf. It also has similar fur to their master. A silver-red fur!

And it also has striking red eyes similar to their master.

This pup is like a mini version of their master!

The baby wolf jumped into Dylan's arms and licked his face adorably. Dylan was stunned at first but quickly recovered. He chuckled and rubbed the baby wolf's fur to his heart's content.

"It's so soft," Dylan mumbled and his eyes sparkled.

"Ah! So cute!" the appearance of the adorable baby wolf struck the other heroes' hearts. They also wanted to pet it.

However, when they tried petting it as Dylan did, the baby wolf snarled at them instead which made Dylan gloat and look so smug.

"Ah, it's unfair!" Joshua and the other pouted and Dylan laughed.

"Hmph, I don't like you, perverts!" the baby wolf suddenly spoke condescendingly and the heroes staggered in shock. Even Dylan was speechless.

So the baby wolf can also talk!

But Dylan was happy in his heart. "What's your name?" Dylan asked.

"I'm Elle!"

"On behalf of Mama, I congratulate you for completing the training! Okay, it's time for you to leave. I will open the door now!" Elle didn't beat around the bush and quickly opened the exit of the subspace.

The five heroes notice that the monsters are looking at them from afar. They never step out of the forest like they were afraid of something.

Seeing the monsters behave that way, the five heroes smiled and waved at the monsters and they received a couple of growls from them like telling farewell or cursing them.