Deal

Hi snows ☃️

Do your valuable comments 😌

'enna pandra akka....' Vinay dragged the word akka with a smirk seeing his sister sivaangi caught red handed to him.

'athu...athu...' sivaangi who is a chatterbox is now out of words.

'hmm Sollu' vinay secretly enjoyed seeing his sister's situation

But situation was not in her favour.

'hello' a manly voice spoke from the other end of the phone which is was in sivaangi's hand. She gripped the phone more tighter.

'Oh ...' Vinay made a 'o' shaped mouth when he realised the caller voice.

'hello sivaangi ma'

'irukkiya?'

Vinay just raised his eyebrows in the way of questioning his sister. But what he did next made sivaangi go shock.

'hello ashwin bro' Vinay pulled the phone from her hand and started his convo with his favorite bro

'hello da vinay eppidi irukka ?' Ashwin asked with a smile

'I am good bro how are you doing?'

'yeah good vinay enna sivaangi mobile la irunthu call panniruka'

'na panala bro'

'appo yaaru panna?' ashwin was confused with his answer

'enga akka than' vinay said seeing sivaangi through his corner of eyes who was looking down in embarrassment being caught to her little brother.

'what!' literally ashwin got shocked when he got to know sivaangi his rowdy don was the one who called him brought some unknown feelings to him.

'Yes bro' vinay smiled while saying it.

'Aprom yen ava pesala'

'She is too nervous and shy even now she is doing artistic works with her toes' vinay teased her

'What happened to her?'

'Therilaya bro solla mudiyathu ippovae may be kalyanam pannikalam kooda keka vaipu irukku' he said very normally but the other two widened their eyes hearing him.

'Seri bro it seems enga akka has some personal things to talk to you so I will give her and go' vinay handover the mobile to her and left her room not before closing the doors.

There was only silence between them both were out of words. Sivaangi being rowdy brought her little courage and broke the silence.

'Hello' she said in her meekly voice.

Ashwin chuckled hearing her voice 'hello ma eppidi irukka?'

'Fine ashwin hope you are doing good '

'Yeah I am doing good'

'Hmm...hmm..ungakitta onu sollanu' she stammered in her words

'haan sollu ma '

'Athu.... Ravoofa mam kooptanga'

'Hmm' he said to continue her as he couldn't figure out what she is upto

'Hello sollu nga mam'

'Sivaangi Media masons office va da'

'Ethuku mam?' She was confused as she had no work in the office today

'Konjam pesanu'

'Anything important mam?'

'Yes'

'Ok mam varen' she reached the office after sometime

'Sollu nga mam' she asked with her ever chirping smile

'Cwc next season start pannalanu irukkom da'

'Wow super mam' she as said with excitement which didn't reach her eyes for sure.

'Nee cooka varanu'

'What !!!' This is the biggest shock for her. She couldn't utter a word.

'Yes sivaangi we know you are capable of this. Nee evalo panniruka this is also going to be a avatar of you like singing, anchoring, dancing, entertainer, actor. Just give a try.'

'Mam na last season ley onnu pannala. Everybody said that I am not myself now cooking no mam I don't think I can.' She said what she felt in the last season's experience 

'It's also an experience sivaangi and don't you remember you last words in the set ?'

'Na romba inferiority complex la irunthan but ithuku aprom I will give my best nu sonniyae maranthutiya ?'

Sivaangi's eyes had tears when rewinded the moment it was tough period in her life. Negativity was the only thing she would see in all the direction. She wiped her baby tears.

'Ok mam I will'

'Good this is sivaangi' she encouraged her.

'But cooking ?' She was confused how she is going to learn cooking.

'Last season neeyae pathala sivaangi get a cook and get trained that's all it's not that big like you think'

'Ok mam bye' she moved to her house and entered her room and called her saviour that's when she caught to her little brother.

Ashwin became dead silent after hearing her.

'Ashwin'

'Ashwin'

'Ashwineey'

He came out the trance and looked at his phone.

'Sollu ma'

'En silent aaytinga?'

'Sorry'

'Ethuku?'

'If not me nee pona season nee nala pannirupa  unaku negativity um vanthu irukathu it's all because of me' he felt sad and low seeing his rowdy don going down in professional life at too because of him hurted a lot.

'Heey enna ashwineey nee ithuku poi feel pannikittu irukka'

'illa ma ena irunthulum I am the reason for it'

'Stop blaming yourself ashwineey na pona season nala pannala than so what see I got the chance to be a cook this season na pona season nala panniruntha I would be still a comali. Everything happens for a reason'

Ashwin felt uplifted by her words why not she is indeed his cheerleader then...now...forever.

'Seri ethuku ennaku koopta?'

'Haan vengam irukka nu keka' she said sarcastically

'Irukku ma evalo venu?'

'Ayioo enna ala nga ivaru'

'Enna achu ma ?'

'Enga irunthu ashwineey vantha'

'Coimbatore ma'

'Shooba ennala mudiyala pa'

'Athan neraiya mudi irukkey ma'

'Yen ashwineey ippidi irukka?'

'Eppidi?'

'Onnu illa vidu nga'

'Seri sollu ethuku koopta'

'Namba deal neyabakam irukka?' She raised her eyebrows in a questioning way.

✨✨✨

Anvi's note 

Tried to cook something new actually I am very nervous hope it came out at least little good. 

Aprom intha writing style eppidi irukku? Etho try panniruken 

Hope you like it. 

Eppidi irukku sollitu ponga 

Varatta 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Author 

Anvi 💫