Ondra Renda Aasaigal 1

Sivaangi 

He sucked my favourite spot, my pulse point. 

I couldn't help but let out a soft sigh as a mixture of pleasure and anticipation coursed through me.

"Plea..se..."  I wince but he continues his sweet tortures, his actions sending shivers down my spine.

"What please darling?" He teases, his voice laced with a playful tone.

I plead, caught between pleasure and a sweet form of torture. 

"Sivaangi" I heard my mother hollering my name, breaking the trance. I immediately closed my Wattpad and switched to WhatsApp, attempting to compose myself.

"Sollu ma" I tried to sound normal. 

"Enna pannitu irukka ?" She asks. 

"Han...athu...friend" I managed pointing watsapp. 

She nodded and probs "mapla phone pannara ?" 

"Illa ma" I retorted, attempting to keep my composure.

"Hmm seri ethavathu sonna solla.. avarukum sethu sapadu seiyanu" she adds. 

I nodded like an obedient daughter, waiting for her to exit the room before exhaling a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

Being a romance reader without our parents knowledge can be quite challenging at times. 

In our apartment where I'm often alone it's a breeze but in my house, I find myself treading on eggshells. 

My husband, an IT employee leaves for the office every morning and returns in the evening, leaving me with ample free time to indulge in my favorite romance novels without any disturbances.

There's a certain thrill in getting lost in the fictional world of irresistible men, even though I'm happily married. Yes, I'm committed, but that doesn't stop me from falling for the charming characters that steal my heart.

It's been a month since Ashwin and I got married. Our union was more of a friendship alliance, arranged by our parents. When the topic of marriage was first broached I wasn't particularly interested. I had rejected a few proposals with various reasons but when I saw Ashwin's photo, no reasons seemed necessary. 

He was perfect.

I didn't know much about him, except that he was my father's friend's son. Ashwin is a responsible guy unlike me. Disciplined, Handsome, Mostly importantly Very caring is what got to know through my few resources.

Intrigued, I decided to talk to him and when I conveyed my interest to my parents, they were overjoyed like we both got married that day. Sighs, never mind. 

And then, I finally met him.

I stepped into the cafe, and our eyes locked. A rush of air seemed to hit me and seeing him in person, I couldn't deny that he was handsome—more than I had imagined.

A captivating smile played on his lips, revealing charming dimples. Damn, he looked good. He wore a brown turtleneck T-shirt paired with peach-colored pants, while I was in a pink shalwar, my hair left free.

As we sat across from each other, a silence settled between us. Unable to contain my excitement, I decided to break the ice. "Hello! I'm Sivaangi" I chirped.

He smiled in return "I am ashwin Kumar" 

"Nice name man" I complemented and he smiled shaking his head, his hair moving in air waves.