Megamo Aval 2

Hi 😌

"I am not Megamo Aval, I am just a creator"

Sahasra glared him.

"Clouds are always beautiful but you are not" Nishanth said.

"I never said I am a cloud" sahasra glared him holding the bars.

"Your actions says ms. Sahasra"

"Nebulous nature of clouds means sense of enigma, aren't you ?" Nishanth scoffed.

"I am not enigma, what do you want to know about me ?... Actually there's nothing to know about me"

"Is that ? I don't think so ms. Megamo Aval"

"Stop calling me like that" she said in an irritated tone.

"Irritating ?"

"Too much!" She said gritting her teeth.

"But I love ms. Megamo aval" he said grinning.

"Meet you tomorrow, let's know what does the clouds trying to hide from me" he smirked and left the place.

"So what's the progress ?" Vasudevan asked Nishanth.

"She is hard to break sir...I will talk to her tomorrow. Let's see what she has cooked up"

"How are you so sure nishanth ?"

"She is the only one person who caught in Cctv sir... also larger nails in the dead bodies" Nishanth said.

"What if it's the eye witness ?"

"No sir... he has habit of biting nails, I even noticed him during the person sketching process and most importantly the nails had nail polishes"

"Does it match with her ?"

"No sir... her nails are clean. She must have removed it" Nishanth said.

"Are you Nishanth ? Is this the truth ?"

"Yes sir, I am sure she must be the killer"

"I don't think so sir" raghav, the head of Nishanth entered the room.

"Why is that's so ?" Vasudevan probed.

"Her reasons and explanations are clear sir. She might not be the one"

"Is getting inspirations in nights is clear answer sir" nishanth said in a mocking way.

"Why not ? It is"

"Find what's exactly happened and report me, there is too much of pressure from their families" vasudevan said.

"Sir I can't understand you! We are having evidence against her" nishanth said.

"We can't come to any conclusion with that proofs" vasudevan said and moved from there.

Nishanth huffed.

Next day,

"Rishi... I will reach prison by afternoon. I am caught by some works so you go and take care there" Nishanth ordered in the call.

"Sure sir"

"Ponnu na vedika papenu nenachiya" sahasra said twisting the men's hand back while he wailed in agony. 

Sahasra unleashed a fatal assault during a seemingly ordinary lunch, wielding a plate as a weapon that struck with deadly precision, fatally hitting a man's neck. The abrupt violence shattered the tranquility of the mealtime scene, leaving behind a grim aftermath.