Anbil Avan 5

Hi 😌

"Krithi" 

Vishwa said firmly.

"Iru da na pesuren" Meera said, holding his hands.

"Relax Krithika na summa velayatu than pannen... Eppovum ippidi than pannuven. I am so sorry ungaluku sollirukanu. Summa en thambi vambu illuka pannathu. Unga purushana ithuku aprom na ethuvum sollamatan! Sorry if it hurted you"

Ayioo akkava! Sutham sothapiten! 

Krithi facepalmed herself for bursting out. Before vishwa could talk krithi took over him. 

"Achoo sorry akka... na theriyama... nenga avara appidi sonna nala... sorry enaku nenga avaru akka nu theriyathu" Krithika stammered not knowing to express what she felt.

"Sorry thapu enmela than. Nenga avaru kitta normalvey pesu nga... na thapa eduthuka matten ka" 

Meera chuckled "paravala da... onnum prechana illa. Ennaku romba happy than en thambi ku oru nala wife kedachuruka" Meera smiled.

"Mapla" 

"Va da nayae" Vishwa retorted. 

"Yen da ?" Praveen acted like he was sad with his words.

"Nadikatha nayae" Vishwa said. 

Praveen and Priya, a married couple of one year, took their seats opposite Vishwa, and Krithi. They both loved each other during college times and got married and also friends of vishwa.

"Eppidi irukka na ?" Priya asked. 

"Nala irukken da" Vishwa retorted. 

"Hey Chellam  eppidi irukka ?" Priya asked glancing krithi. 

"Nala irukken Ka" krithi smiled slightly. 

"Ellarum enna maranthutinga" Meera winced. 

"Meera ka eppo nee vantha ?" Priya looked shocked. 

"Morning than da... ennaku ivan rest kooda eduka vidala. Get together va nu illuthutu vantan" Meera complained about Vishwa to Priya. 

"Arambitingala" Priya giggled. 

"Na vanthuten" rakesh entered the dinning. 

Rakesh and Sowmiya, a married couple and friends of Vishwa, joined the get-together. Despite being an ambivert, Vishwa kept his friend circle small. Quality mattered more to him than quantity, and he cherished the meaningful connections he had with friends like Rakesh, Sowmiya, Praveen, and Priya.

Among their circle of friends, Vishwa stood as the unique individual who had opted for an arranged marriage. While his friends were immersed in college romances, Vishwa's love was directed toward his PS (PlayStation) and laptop.

 His passion for gaming and technology played a significant role in his life, when his life steered him towards the path of marriage, with no other choice it made him tie knot in an arrange marriage. 

Krithi, having met Rakesh, Sowmiya, Praveen, and Priya during the weddings, quickly became acquainted with all of them. The shared celebrations and joyous occasions formed the foundation for their growing camaraderie.

"Thangam eppidi irukka ?" Rakesh asked krithi. 

"Nala irukken thangam. Nenga eppidi irukkinga ?" 

"Nala iruken thangam" he smiled at her. 

"Enna da yarumey enna mathika matringa ?" Meera winced at them. 

"Hey Meera eppo vantha ?" Rakesh asked. 

"Han 30 varushathu munnadi" she scoffed. 

"Adiyae Coimbatore eppo vantha delhi la irunthu ?" Rakesh asked. 

"Morning than da" 

In the comfortable ambiance of the hotel, Vishwa, Krithi, and their friends opened up and shared their well-being with one another. Conversations flowed freely, allowing them to discuss not just the highs but also the challenges in their lives. This exchange of personal stories and emotions strengthened their bonds, creating a sense of trust and understanding within the close-knit group. The hotel get-together became a space not just for celebration but for genuine connection and support among friends.

"Seri da na kelamburen" Meera said getting up. 

"Yen di ? Innum konja neram iru" vishwa said. 

"Illa da... tired aa iruku travel pannathu.. thiripium nalaiku kelambanu. Unga marriage ku varalanu pathen. Antha aalu leave thara mattenu solliten athu ithu solli innaiku leave vangunen. Nalaiku ponnum. Leave irukkum pothu varen" Meera said. 

"Yen di ivalo stress pannikura ?" Vishwa asked in concern. 

"Athu ellam onnu illa.... Nenga happy iru nga enna okay va ? Na apram reach ayitu call pandren" Meera said. 

"Seri pathu po" Vishwa said. 

After a delightful chit-chat, everyone decided it was time to move on. The shared laughter, stories, and warmth of the get-together at the hotel created a lasting memory.

Vishwa and Krithi returned home in silence. Vishwa, noticeably quiet, hadn't spoken a word to Krithi personally since her outburst. Krithi, feeling remorseful for her actions, sensed the tension in the air. The tension in the air lingered, leaving an unspoken conversation hanging between them.

When Krithi was an extrovert, her talkative nature became a point of contention. Many people around her disliked her for speaking too much. This led to a shift in her behavior, as she chose silence to avoid causing discomfort to others. The transformation from an extrovert to an introvert was a response to the negative reactions she received when expressing herself openly.

The irritation of seeing another girl with her husband, Vishwa, became a breaking point that led to an unexpected outburst.

Now, her brief outburst had an unexpected consequence - Vishwa's silence. The impact of her expression of frustration had led to an unanticipated response from him, leaving a noticeable shift in their communication. Krithi couldn't have foreseen that her words would lead to such a change in the atmosphere between them.

Now, Krithi found herself unable to talk to him. The outburst had left her feeling wordless, and as an introvert, she felt stuck, uncertain about how to express her feelings. The struggle to find the right words and break the silence became a challenge, leaving Krithi in a state of emotional confusion.

After a long break of silence, krithi gaining all her confidence decided to talk to him. 

"Ena nga" she called. 

"Please krithi leave me alone" 

To be continued... 

How was the update ? 🚶🏻‍♀️

Next update late agalaam 🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️