Megamo Aval 3

Hi 😌

"Make her life hell"

Finance minister's wife said.

"Avala en Kaila koodunga na enna pandranu paru" health minister's wife hollered.

"Mam please stay calm" Nishanth said. 

"Eppidi calm aa irukkathu ? Ava enga purushana kola pannuva nanga vedika pakkanuma ?" Education minister's wife probed angrily. 

Nishanth huffed at 3 of them. 

In the ensuing days, Sahasra found herself confined within the walls of a mental hospital, a place of shadows and echoes.

The police listening the minister's family, who has sinister intentions, clandestinely collaborated with the hospital owner to enforce a regime of torment.

"One time meal per day" finance minister's wife ordered. 

"Two times water"  health minister's wife added. 

"Sir... enna sir nenachutu irukkanga ?" Rishi whispered to Nishanth. 

"Enna irunthalum she is also human right ? Konjam Koda erakamae illa" Rishi said in irritating tone.

"Power speaks!" Nishanth said curtly. 

The carefully laid plans unfolded as they restricted her sustenance to one meal and two sparse instances of water daily.

"Make her open up" Vasudevan ordered. 

"Sure sir" Nishanth said. 

"She should not die" 

Nishanth nodded. 

"Ava Setha palli namba mela than Varum" he added. 

"And...." Vasudevan dragged weighing his words. 

"Put her in white room" 

"Sir.." Nishanth gasped. 

Vasudevan gave a sharp look and moved from there. 

"White room na Enna sir ?" Rishi asked not understanding him. 

"Athukula Pona Enna agum ?" Rishi added.

Saha found herself confined within the starkness of a separate room, its walls devoid of any color, offering no solace. The overwhelming whiteness created a sterile and unsettling atmosphere, accentuating the isolation she now faced. 

"They will make her lose her mind" 

The sterile environment with its unrelenting whiteness seemed designed to induce a psychological disturbance, a calculated effort to wear down Saha's resilience and coerce acceptance. Stripped of external stimuli and surrounded by the clinical emptiness, the room played host to a relentless psychological challenge.

"A psychological disturbance"

There was an eerie sense of emptiness, as if time itself had come to a standstill within those colorless confines.

"To destroy her completely"

Deprived of external stimuli, Saha was left alone with her thoughts, the silence amplifying the weight of the situation. The absence of any discernible features intensified the feeling of being in a void, where the boundaries between reality and the recesses of her mind blurred.

"Sethudu vangala ?" Rishi exclaimed.

Isolation, coupled with the absence of any visual or sensory cues, worked as a disorienting mechanism, aiming to break down mental defenses. The room became a psychological battleground, a tool carefully crafted to unsettle and disturb, pushing Saha to confront the inner recesses of her mind.