Megamo Aval 5

Hi 😌

Surprise 🥳 

Double update ⚡️ Do read MA 4 before this 😌

"Dream big" 

Sahasra said. 

"What does it mean ?" 

"Everything should be big"

Sahasra said. 

"So... how is it connected to megamo aval ?" Agasthiyan asked still in a confused state. 

"Clouds are always mystery... bringing a woman as cloud is more difficult sketching" 

Agasthiyan nodded. 

"So dreaming big has made do that" sahasra said. 

The Megamo Aval sketch depicted a woman against a backdrop of profound darkness, the ethereal contrast capturing the essence of mystery. Her visage was obscured, cleverly replaced by a swirling mass of clouds, shrouding her identity in enigmatic obscurity. 

The deliberate concealment of her face intensified the intrigue, leaving viewers to navigate the nebulous realm of the unknown.

Set against the black canvas, the sketch radiated an aura of cryptic allure, inviting interpretation yet withholding definitive answers. It became a canvas of collective contemplation, a piece that sparked a myriad of theories and conclusions. 

The clouds, symbolic of the concealed and the unspoken, infused the artwork with an ineffable quality that defied straightforward comprehension.

In its elusiveness, the Megamo Aval sketch achieved a level of mystique that resonated with a broad audience. Each viewer, despite forming their own conclusions, found themselves tethered to the overarching mystery that lingered within the strokes of the artist's creation. 

The truth remained veiled, transforming the sketch into a resounding success, its allure echoing in the collective imagination of those captivated by its enigmatic charm.

"You made the sketch enigmatic" agasthiyan said. 

Sahasra smiled slightly, it was a wry smile. 

"Enigma owes me" she said. 

"You killed 4 right ?" 

"No!...." Sahasra said and dragged  "It's 5" 

"What!" Agasthiyan gasped.

"Yes mr. Agasthiyan,.... psychiatrist" she said and stood from her bed and removed hand cuffs with a key which she hided under her pillow. 

A palpable tension gripped Agasthiyan as he witnessed a startling turn of events. With an almost unsettling calmness, she methodically removed her handcuffs, the metallic clinks resonating in the charged atmosphere. 

The revelation that followed sent shockwaves through the room—she nonchalantly admitted to the chilling act of taking the lives of five individuals.

Agasthiyan's senses were caught in a whirlwind of disbelief and unease. The once secure boundaries seemed to unravel as the handcuffs fell away, unveiling a truth that cast a shadow over the room. 

The gravity of her admission hung heavy, transforming the air into an arena of suspense and revelation. As Agasthiyan grappled with the weight of her words, a new layer of complexity unfolded, and the unraveling mystery took an unforeseen twist.

Agasthiyan immediately pressed a button in the small remote. While sahasra smiled at him sensing his tension. 

Nishanth and Rishi entered the room with a force.