Anbil Avan

Hi 😌

Characters of Anbil Avan 💜

Vishwanathan:

👨‍💻 Leader, Tech Savvy, Committed.

Meet Vishwa, he leads a team in a tech company. He loves making computers do smart things.

Krithika :

🧚‍♀ Graceful, Intelligent, Supportive.

Meet Krithi, Vishwa's wife, takes care of their home. She has recently completed her master's degree.

💜 Vishwa and Krithi, a newlywed couple whose journey into matrimonial bliss has just begun. 

Cover of Anbil Avan 💜

Cover eppidi irukku 👀 ?

Anbil avan captures the essence of love blossoming after marriage 😌💜. 

Prologue

Ayioo bayamae irukkey....

Krithi slowly tiptoed into his room no now it's their room.

"Mooditu phone vei nayae" she heard his voice near the balcony.

The room is adorned with the soft glow of warm lights. The air is filled with anticipation and the sweet fragrance of flowers. All this decorations made krithi glup her saliva.

Vishwa and krithi had completely a arranged marriage. They had spoke only few times as they were busy with their respective works.

Krithi stood their not knowing what to do. Vishwa emerged from the balcony and saw krithi standing near the bed hesitantly.

"Yen nikuringa ? Okaru nga" Vishwa said.

"Illa paravala nga" krithi said still not meeting his eyes.

Vishwa shook his head in disbelief "Appo nanu okarala" he standing before her.

"Ayioo nenga okarunga" krithi said hastily.

"Appo nenga eppidi ninutey iruppingala ?"

"Athu..." krithi dragged her syllables.

"Yaravathu ethavathu sonnagala ?" he asked making her gasp.

Let's begin the journey 😌♥️

So eppidi irukku nu sollu nga ❤️

Hope you all like the plot 🤞🏻