You are mine

Hi 😌

What is this ?

Sampriti turned to see the person who kept a small paper on her table when she was involved in reading the book.

She couldn't find the person because there were few people walking. She left the sigh and opened the paper.

Meet tomorrow at same place, same time sweetheart.

~ your husband

Who is that ? My husband ? What stupidity is this ? I am not even married She thought and again she started concentrating on the book she was reading.

After reading she left the library and reached her house.

"Va da papa" welcomed her brother pugazh "yen oru mari irukka ?" Interrogated her as he noticed her face being unusual today.

Even though sampriti tried to ignore the message something disturbed her.

"Onnu illa ney. Nala than irukken" she tried to sound okay.

"Seri papa. Enthukum Saptu rest edu" pugazh suggested her

"Seri ney"

After having her dinner. She moved to her room and took the book from her side table and started reading but after sometime she couldn't concentrate on it.

Yara irukkum ? She thought.

Even after a long thinking session. She couldn't find who could it be.

Sampriti is a ambivert girl. She has few friends and living her life as she wished. She loves books the most. In Morning she is used to go office and then in evening she used to spend her times in library. She works in a IT company and has few friends over there but none knows that she used to go library.

After her half sleep night. The next day she started her routine.

"Why are acting different today ?" Asked one of her colleagues

"No, appidiya theriyuthu"

"Yes, because you are sitting in my place"

"Oh sorry I didn't notice"

"Athan nanu kekuren. I never saw you like this before. Any problem ?"

"No I am doing good. Etho yosichutu irunthen nothing else" Sampriti convinced her.

"Hey sam va canteen polam" her friend called Sampriti.

"Varen Pavi" Sampriti said and they both settled in canteen with snacks and coffee.

"Sam ennaku romba nala oru doubtu di"

"Nee enna di enna mari marita ?"

"Un kooda iruntha appidi than agum pola" Pavitra said and giggled

"Seri sollu enna doubt ?" Sampriti probed her

"Athu...innaiku enna book padikura ?"

Sampriti showed the book in her hand which read Can love happen twice ? "Yen ?" Retorted Sampriti as it unusual question for her.

"Athu..nanu unna notice panniruken nee love books ellam padikura" Sampriti hummed "ennaku pudikum"

"aana love panna mattiya ?"

"Athuku allu venu" Sampriti said and chuckled

"Unnaka allu illa ? Namba office la neraiya per try pandra nga but nee than yaraium kandukala"

"Ennaku yaraiyum pudikala"

"Ohh appo expectants irukku" Pavitra said with a mischievous smile

"Illa illa"