Raatchasiyo Devathaiyo

Hi 😌

Happy morning makkalae 🥳💜

In a time where negativity may have cast its shadow, I am so happy to present a story that promises nothing but pure delight and good vibes. These cousins, known for their spirited banter and infectious joy, are about to whisk you away on an adventure like no other.

Imagine a world where there are no villains, only the sweet symphony of laughter echoing through each moment. Tom and Jerry, not the usual cat and mouse, but our lovable cousins, are here to sprinkle some magic on your day.

So, without further ado, The surprise is unveiled, and it's time to celebrate the warmth of Tom and Jerry Cousins! ☃️🎊

Raatchasiyo Devathaiyo 

Tale of Adiha 💜☃️

Btw how is the cover 😅

Done by truly yours 🤭

Introducing them !

Aditya ~ sneha 💜

Meet Aditya and Sneha, a dynamic duo in the world of business, both armed with degrees in business administration. If there's one thing these cousins excel at, it's turning every interaction into a spirited battleground.

Aditya, with his mischievous grin and a knack for creative thinking, is a graduate known for his innovative approach to problem-solving. Sneha, on the other hand, is the determined strategist, earning her degree with precision and meticulous planning.

While Aditya holds the fort in their hometown, Sneha has ventured across the seas to the United States, pursuing higher education.

Now, as Sneha returns from the land of opportunities, the stage is set for a new chapter in their tale.

So, get ready for a unique experience, a narrative that blends laughter, love, and the distinctive charm that only Tom and Jerry can bring to the stage of life. The spotlight is on them, and you're invited to witness the magic!

As we delve into the tale of Aditya and Sneha, the question lingers in the air 🤭

Is Sneha the Raatchasi or Devadhai in Aditya's heart ?

Join us in uncovering the answer, hidden within the playful banter and laughter that define their extraordinary journey. 🕵️‍♀️🤔❤️

Positivity namaha 🧘🏻‍♀️

Will post the chapters from tomorrow. 

Hope you will like the positive plot 😌 illa villains venuna sollunga add pannikalam.