Snehidhane 5

Final chapter 💜☃️

"Can we get your address sivu ma ?" 

"Are you in relationship ?" 

"Are you guys married ?" 

"He is so handsome 😭💜" 

As Krithi read out the questions, both Sivaangi and Ashwin couldn't control their laughter and ended up giggling together. Sivaangi glanced at Ashwin, noticing how he chuckled at something Krithi had said. It reminded her of the day they had filmed their first reel together, a memory that was still fresh in her mind.

Past

"Ashwin enna velayadriya ?" Sivaangi asked in shock as they were shooting their first reel together after several days of good conversations.

"Ma...na soldratha oru nimisham kelu" Ashwin replied calmly.

"Ashwin please... na unkitta avalo clear aa sonnen. I need a partner to be on screen" Sivaangi stressed her words, her anxiety evident.

Ashwin looked into her eyes, seeing the stress she was under.

"Sivu" Ashwin said, trying to break the tense silence between them.

Sivaangi looked at him blankly.

"Coffee?" Ashwin offered.

Sivaangi exhaled and nodded. They walked to a nearby cafe and placed their orders. Throughout the interaction, Sivaangi avoided making eye contact with Ashwin, instead she stared out of the window.

"Ma" Ashwin tried again.

"Ashwin, nejama ennaku tension aa irukku" Sivaangi admitted, turning her face aside.

Ashwin chuckled. "Evalo try pannita. Na soldratha oru vatti pannalamae."

"But Ash—" Sivaangi began.

"Ma... na en face katta vendam nu mattum than soldren" Ashwin interrupted gently.

"Unaku puriyala, Ashwineey... that matters" Sivaangi stressed again, her voice tinged with frustration and concern.

"Ma... inga paru, believe me. Ennaku oru chance tha! Orey oru reel na soldra mari pannu, aprom nee soldra mari kandippa pannalam" Ashwin assured Sivaangi.

After finishing their coffee, they arrived at the shooting location where Krithi joined them with her old camera that they always used for Sivaangi's reels. Sivaangi was checking around the place while Krithi was surprised to see Ashwin. Spotting Sivaangi a little away from them and Ashwin watching her, Krithi ran towards Ashwin.

"Anney!" Krithi screamed and side-hugged him.

"Hey krithi...Eppidi irukka ?" Ashwin asked with a smile.

"Na nala irukken, nenga eppidi irukkinga na?" Krithi asked.

"Na nala irukken" Ashwin replied.

"Nenga inga ena pandringa?" Krithi asked, still with a hint of doubt in her voice.

"Athu..." Ashwin began, intending to explain.

"Finally vanthuta pola" Sivaangi's voice interrupted them. Krithi nodded in response.

"Han, ithu Ashwin na sonnen la" Sivaangi said, pointing towards him.

Krithi looked at Ashwin with a questioning expression. "Partner ?"

Sivaangi has never mentioned Ashwin's name to Krithi. Even, she saved his contact as 'partner'.

"Yeah" Sivaangi confirmed with a nod. Krithi smiled at Ashwin.