Megamo Aval

Hi 😌

Prologue 

"Enna pudingitu irunthinga ?"  The head officer shouted from his lungs. 

"Sir...words.." other officer said. 

"Poda...nala varuthu" the head gulped his words as he saw CM, vasudevan walking towards them. 

"Good morning sir" both of them saluted. 

Vasudevan huffed "Romba mukiyam" 

"Enna nadakuthu inga ?" 

"Yarum nadakala" the officer murmured. 

The head who heard it stamped his legs. 

"Amaithiya iruntha enna artham Mr. Nishnath ?" Vasudevan asked in a strict tone. 

The head officer, Nishanth gulped. 

"It's 4 murder from her. You damn it!!!" Vasudevan hollered. 

"Sir..." 

"Enna than pannuvingalo ? Ennaku theriyala ?  Do you even know what's happening ? She's suspected in the deaths of three ministers, and it feels like everyone is just being too lenient. How can we be so lax when the stakes are this high ?"

"She coldly took a life right before your eyes in the prison. Porri saptutu iruthingala ?"

"She's a ruthless killer, no doubt about it. I'm absolutely convinced she's the one behind the murders of the ministers. The evidence may be circumstantial, but the brutality of her actions speaks volumes." Vasudevan added. 

"Sir...." Nishanth dragged. 

"Inga paru!" Vasudevan thrower papers before him.

"Order to shift her to mental hospital" vasudevan added. 

"Ithuku aprom eppidi prove pannuvinga ? She is a killer nu ?"  He hollered. 

"Where is she ?" 

"Yaru sir ?" The officer asked. 

Vasudevan huffed. 

"Ippo yara pathi pesitu irukkom ?" 

"sahasra"

Main leads 

Sivaangi as Sahasra

🎨 Enigma

Meet Sahasra, the enigmatic artist, has left her mark with one famous painting. The meaning behind her strokes remains a captivating mystery. she stands accused, a silent killer of four, her motives concealed in the intricate brushstrokes of her existence.

"Paintings are not just shades; they're the language of our experiences"

Ashwin Kumar as Agasthiyan

🩺 Empathetic

Meet Dr. Agasthiyan, a calm and composed psychiatrist with an unyielding passion for unraveling the human psyche. As the son of the Chief Minister, his discerning gaze and professional demeanor conceal an insatiable curiosity that propels him into the heart of a complex case. 

"Help is not just a word; it's an emotion that echoes inbetween hearts."

Other characters 

Nishanth 

Officer Nishnath, a stalwart in the realm of law enforcement, is a seasoned police officer with an unwavering commitment to justice. His sharp instincts and methodical approach make him a respected figure within the force.

Vasudevan

Vasudevan, the Chief Minister (CM), is a  leader whose influence echoes through the corridors of power. With a demeanor that exudes authority and a mind sharp as a strategist, he navigates the political landscape with a keen eye for governance.

~~~

I am back 😌❤️ 

Missed me ?  ( my mv : vaipu illa raja 🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️ ) 

Excited ? 🤪

Anyways Ready for the ride 🎢