Anbil Avan 6

Hi 😌

15k+ views 🥹💜 thank you so much.

Enga annanu ku enna achunu papom vanga 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

"Athu..."

"Please krithi" vishwa said and walked out of the room.

Krithi felt like her world was crushing. The weight of everything around her, from her eyes to her mind and heart, felt overwhelming.

The moment Vishwa left the room, added to the heaviness, leaving Krithi in a state of emotional turmoil and solitude.

Her eyes welled up with tears, and she sat on the bed, grappling with the emotional weight of the situation.

The silence in the room mirrored the heaviness in her heart, and Krithi found herself navigating a sea of emotions, uncertain about the next steps.

As time passed, the room remained filled with an uneasy stillness. The passage of time seemed to stretch, carrying with it the weight of unspoken words and unresolved emotions.

Silence had been Krithi's companion for years, offering her solace. However, in this moment, the same silence felt like a heavy burden, weighing on her.

The once comforting quietude now seemed to amplify the distance and emotional turbulence between her and Vishwa, making it harder for Krithi to find the peace she had once sought in silence.

"Vishwa" krithi heard her mil calling him many times. 

Krithi immediately moved down stairs.

"Sollunga athai"

"Avan enga da ?" Vishwa's mother asked.

"Athu...etho work pathutu irukkaru athai" Krithi tried to manage the situation with a lie.

"Sapdunga da... Poi avan kootitu va" Vishwa's mother said.

Krithi not having the strength to meet him brought up another lie to handle the situation.

"Athu athai... Nanga hotel la saptom athai. Engaluku pasikala" krithi said with a nervous smile.

"Appidiya ? But romba neram aachey konjam sapdu nga"

"Illa athai paravala time aachu nenga poi thoongu nga. Na avaruku venuna ethavathu senju tharan athai"

"Seri da... Fridge la mavu irukku... Eduthukonga...Seekram saptu padu nga ena ?"

"Seri nga good night"

"Good night da"

Krithi knocked his work room. But there was no response from his.  She slowly and peeked to see him sincerely playing PS. 

"Yenga..." krithi called him.

"Krithi inga ethuku vantha ?" Vishwa asked still concentrating on his game.

"Athai ungala...sapda kooptanga" she stammered. 

"Ennaku vendam" he said. 

"Na...unakitta oru 5 minutes pesanu.."

"Aprom pesalam krithi" he said still concentrating on the game. 

"Ple..ase.." she whispered, failing to control her tears. 

Vishwa who noticed her voice breaking, dropped his joystick and turned towards her. 

"Krithi ethuku alugura ?"

"Sorry nga... Na venunu meera akka kitta appidi pesala... Avanga ungala unmaiya appidi soldranga nu nenachuthan... Appidi pesiten.."

"Krithi athu ellam onnu illa da ma" Vishwa tried to placate her.