Threads of flavour

Hi 😌

A very long and single shot 💜💛

Happy Diwali ❤️

🧵𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣: 𝔸 𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕋𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕪 🍽️

"We lost mam"

"Thokarathu namaku puthusa ? illala..." Sara, the entrepreneur and owner of traditional threads probed.

While her PA, nandhini nodded her head in acceptance.

"Intha vatti enna reason ?"

"Avanga status irukavanga than edupangalam mam" Nandhini said.

Sara huffed and shook her head and walked out of the company. She took her Scooty reach to her solace. Disheartened and seeking solace, she navigated the streets, each step echoing the unraveling threads of her aspirations.

"Vanga madam" she heard a voice as soon as she entered the place. 

"Good morning ley" she responded without looking at the person.

Sara moved to the mini library in the restaurant and sat huffing. Her eyes fell on the snowman toy in the rack near the books. Her mind rewinded the day she found this place.

A month ago, Sara was searching for a partnership in business as she doesn't have a lot of money, she needed a partnership to start the company. Sara is completely from a village family where education itself is restricted for girls and work should not even be in their dictionary. But her good luck after a long fight she got the opportunity to explore the world. 

As her partnership was again got rejected from a big company. She took her Scooty and drive aimlessly feeling tensed about her situation and suddenly it halted in a place and it was outskirts of the city. she shook her Scooty and tried starting but it was in vein.

ithu kooda sathi pannuthu

Sara looked only to a find greeneries around her and finally a restaurant caught her eyes. The name stole her heart Enchanted eats.

Sara parked her Scooty in the parking lot and entered the restaurant. The ambience was quite good and impressive for sara. The walls were painted in purple and white themed.

And many pot plants were also set inside the restaurant. Sara suddenly felt a calmness inside her. No sounds, no people around her, No loss, no tenders and finally no tension.

Sara closed her eyes relishing the sudden calmness inside her. She sat in a chair and watched the scenery. 

"Mam" she heard a manly voice and looked up to a see a man with notepad in his hands.

"Order" his hushed voice asked. 

"Menu ?" Sara asked.

The man beckoned the table which already had menu cards. Sara took that with sheepishly smile and immediately said "Brownie"

The man chuckled at her excitement "yes mam anything else ?"

Sara shook her head and retorted "Illa nga pothum"

The man went in and Sara continued watching the scenery. All the lights inside the restaurants were turned on as it turned dark outside. Sara looked all over the restaurant and something caught her eyes.