Threads of flavour Intro

Hi 😌

Ennaku oru doubtu 🤔 so clear pannitu ponga.

Athuku munnadi here you go 😍

🧵𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣: 𝔸 𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕋𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕪 🍽️

Meet our our chellakutties... ❤️

Sara

👩‍💼 Graceful entrepreneur, weaver of dreams in vibrant sarees.

Meet Sara, a young entrepreneur wrapped in the elegance of tradition

Meet Sara, a young entrepreneur wrapped in the elegance of tradition. With a smile that mirrors the warmth of a sunlit morning, Sara's eyes carry dreams beyond the threads of her family. Draped in sarees that reflect the colors of resilience, she navigates the modern cityscape with a grace that hints at the rich tapestry of her aspirations.

Arjun

🧑‍🍳 Culinary maestro, eyes hold tales in each flavor's dance.

Enter Arjun, the culinary artisan. His eyes, deep pools of experience, hold the secrets of flavors yet to be explored. In the rhythmic cadence of his movements, there's a delicate dance between tradition and innovation. Arjun's quiet demeanor masks a passion that infuses every dish with a touch of magic, making his restaurant a haven where stories unfold with each delectable creation.

Prologue 😌💕

The restaurant, bathed in a soft glow, seemed to exhale after a day of culinary symphony. It was in this intimate setting that the duo decided to explore a different kind of creation—an intimate dance of flavors.

Arjun, with a mischievous gleam in his eyes, beckoned Sara to the kitchen. The air was thick with the remnants of spices, and the flickering candlelight cast a warm, intimate glow.

"Cooking try panirukiya ?" Arjun inquired, his voice a gentle invitation.

Sara, the corners of her lips curving into a playful smile, nodded. "Not professionally, etho theriyum."

Arjun chuckled, "Let's create a magic today."

"Nenga already magician thana" Sara said with grin.

"Ice vekuriya ?" He smiled, taking the essentials.

"Illayae" she said hopping inside the kitchen until he took the essentials.

As they stood side by side, the kitchen became a canvas for their shared imagination. Arjun guided Sara through the dance of spices, the clinking of utensils a rhythm to their collaboration. The exchange of glances spoke a language that went beyond words, a silent understanding that transformed the act of cooking into a dance of intimacy.

In the hushed ambiance, Arjun's fingers brushed against Sara's, the touch as delicate as the flavors they were coaxing to life. Their laughter echoed in the kitchen, a melody that blended with the aroma of simmering ingredients.

"Sara" Arjun murmured, his voice a low hum in the intimate ambiance of the kitchen. They were standing so close that the air seemed to shimmer with the unspoken tension between them.

"Hmm," she responded, a soft sound that betrayed a mix of curiosity and nervousness. The closeness was both exhilarating and disconcerting, a dance on the edge of uncharted territory.

Arjun, his eyes holding a magnetic intensity, leaned even closer. There was now merely an inch between their faces, the anticipation hanging in the air like an unspoken promise

"Sara" a voice echoed through the kitchen, shattering the delicate bubble of closeness between Arjun and Sara. 

Sara and arjun

"In the kitchen of their hearts, Sara and Arjun stirred a love as rich and flavorful as the finest dishes, each glance a secret ingredient, each touch a whispered promise

"In the kitchen of their hearts, Sara and Arjun stirred a love as rich and flavorful as the finest dishes, each glance a secret ingredient, each touch a whispered promise." 💖🔥

So ivangala vechu oru story eluthalanu irukken... mostly no negative characters. Positive aa try pannalanu irukken pa... jolly aa enjoy pannanu oru idea la try pannaporen so Unga thoughts sollungo 😌

Ippo Sollungo one shots or short story ?

Itha na yen kekurenu ungaluku therinchu irukkalam 😂 don't mind 🙇🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️.

Unga response vechu than na plan pannanu so kandippa sollungo 😂❤️

Btw how was the prologue and intro ? 

Aprom intha story pathi Enna neanikuringa 🤔 

Tata 👋🏻