Raatchasiyo Devathaiyo 2

Hi 😌

Wishing you all a merry Christmas 🎄☃️

"Aww... athai sapdu ellam romba superaa irukku" Sneha said to Ramya.

"Nala sapdu chellam ellam unaku than"

"Ennaku ethavathu irukka ?" Aditya asked grumpily looking at his mother who doesn't even give him a heed.

"Iru da papa saptutu irukkala" ramya said serving Sneha.

"Papa va ? Paka peepa mari irukka iva papa ?" Aditya asked with a bored reaction.

"Poda Lic unaku porama"

"Ama athan ippo oru kedu...podi Annabelle" he said slightly hitting her head from behind.

Sneha glared him "loosu ethuku da en hairstyle kalaikura ?"

Aditya looked at her up and down mockingly "irukka 4 mudiku hairstyle veraya..huff" he sighed dramatically.

"Poda malamadu"

"Appidi sollatha di ratchasi"

"Thenna maram okay va ?" 

"Kulla vathu" 

"Sneha saptiya ma ?" Lakshminathan entered the dining.

"Han saptu irukken mama" Sneha retorted.

Lakshminathan sat in the dinning.

"Akka" Vinay, sneha's little brother whispered in Meghna's ears.

"Sollu da"

"Ivalo neram oru rendu peru irunthanga pathingala" vinay asked which was clearly heard by Sneha and Aditya.

Both Sneha and Aditya shot him a disapproving glare, but amidst their stern expressions, Meghna couldn't help but giggle.

In the vibrant chaos of their family, it's only Aditya's father and their grandfather who manage to exert control over the spirited cousins. With their strict demeanor, they become the authority figures, the only ones capable of temporarily reigning in the lively banter between Sneha and Aditya. 

The rest of the family, well aware of the duo's constant clashes, has learned to simply enjoy the spectacle. No one dares to interfere in their spirited disputes.

After dinner, the family dispersed from the dining area, leaving behind the echoes of laughter and the lingering warmth of shared moments.

As Aditya entered his room and laid down, a sudden holler disrupted the tranquility. Startled, he switched on the lights only to be shocked at the unexpected presence before him.

"Inga enna di pandra ?" He asked in shock.

"Eruma madu mothala enthiri da"

Aditya swiftly grasped the situation, taking a step back as the realization of their unexpected encounter sank in.

"En room ku ethuku di vantha ...kulla vathu ?"

"En room dust aa irukku... athan vanthen" Sneha said waving her hands. 

"Intha veetla vera roomey illaya ?" He cocked his eyebrow.

Aditya and Sneha's families cohabitate under one roof, creating a lively and bustling household filled with the comforting presence of their shared grandparents.

"Enna ippo un prechana ?" She asked irritatedly.

"Nee ethuku di tension agura na than aganu... ippo na enga thoongurathu ?"