Ondra Renda Aasaigal 6

Final chapter 💜☃️

Very long chapter 💕

Ashwin Kumar

She is both cute and hot at same time!

When I ask whether she want to continue she nods slowly. I don't want to do anything without her consent. I remember her words from her blog which said. 

Girls are shy sometimes to express their romantic interest. 

"Words kulukulu" I ask. 

"Yes" she whispers all shy rounding her. 

She is a blushing mess and her cheeks were in shades of pink. Yeah, I am proud it's because of me.

Ashwin : 1 

Alex : 0 

"Stop me if you don't want" I say in before hand continuing what I left. 

"Ashwin oru nimisham" she says getting down from the bed and my eyes followed her way to the washroom. After sometime she comes out grumpily and takes a pair of comfy dress enters washroom not even giving me a glance. 

She might have got periods. I went to the other washroom and got refreshed. We both have completed our dinner out so there is no cooking work for us today. I took out my mobile and went to her insta account. 

She has a professional account where she promotes her blog and posts some quotes . I saw her recent post. 

Girls, I have a doubt! if you all want a fictional men who will treat you like a queen. why don't you all turn fictional and give your partner a king treatment ? 

She gives me a king treatment. No doubts. My queen.

Comments 

I'd 1 : Guys, get a girl like Damini.

Replies : I'd 2 : Why like ? When we have Damini it'sself free ? 

I'd 3 : I am sure, she must be committed guys

I'd 4 : yes, she must be committed, she talks both side. If she isn't committed how will she know the other side ? 

I'd 1 : mothathula ponnu nambaku illa 

Me : surely no boys! Stay away! She is having a peaceful life. 

I commented and closed my phone. Now Coming to twisted love, it's was really unexpected when I opened my bag in Hyderabad. I have unknowingly picked her book. I had no idea of reading it but when I was free I thought to skim to know the plot. 

But I noticed her words, doddles and few questions here and there. So I decided to read. More than the story her words were the ones I concentrated.

Is Alex available on Amazon ?

I didn't know why but I took a pen a wrote a big NO. She is mine. She can't have Alex. 

Ava stay away from my Alex.

It seems she loves Alex more. Wait my Alex ? No way she is mine. I simply stricken the my. 

Ava stay away from m̶y̶ Alex. 

Okay. Somewhat good I guess. 

And it continued till end. 

He is a fictional men I can't get jealous over him yeah, I am not jealous.