Megamo Aval 6 ( Epilogue )

Hi 😌

Thank you for 30k views 🥹💜

Epilogue of Megamo Aval ☁️

"Do you want to talk to him ?"

Nishanth asked irritatedly.

"Yes please!" Sahasra said. 

"Your wish my queen" Nishanth said.

Sahasra chuckled. 

Nishanth eyed the gaurds to move out of the room. 

Sahasra looked deep into his brown eyes. 

A transformative aura enveloped her, an ethereal shift that captivated Agasthiyan's senses. Every aspect of her being seemed to resonate with an inexplicable allure. Her appearance held a newfound magnetism, and the intensity of her gaze forged a connection that transcended the ordinary.

In this altered state, Sahasra exuded a charisma that surpassed mere physicality. Her very essence spoke of a profound depth, an enigmatic quality that drew Agasthiyan in. 

The captivating transformation extended beyond the visual; it was as if the air around her crackled with an irresistible energy, and every nuance of her demeanor became a silent invitation.

Agasthiyan found himself entranced, falling under the spell of this evolved presence. The boundaries between observer and observed blurred as he succumbed to the magnetic pull of her newfound allure, leaving him poised on the edge of a revelation that promised to unravel the mysteries surrounding Sahasra.

"Ask me anything my man" sahasra said. 

Agasthiyan looked at her in uncertainty. 

"Only truth from my side.... Just for you" she said. 

He again stayed silent. 

"Time is valuable... you know .." she was cutoffed by Agasthiyan. 

"How do you know me ?" Agasthiyan asked. 

"Once upon...my crush..." sahasra said dreamily. 

"Now ?" He asked. 

"You are no one to me" she snapped her hands before him. 

"You killed all of them ?" 

"Yup!" 

"But why ? Why do kill all of them ?" Agasthiyan asked in a tensed tone.  

"Because they tried to kill my mother" sahasra said. 

Agasthiyan looked her in uncertainty. 

"Who are you ?" He asked. 

"I am Dr. Sahasra arnav, daughter of current PM, Saira" sahasra revealed making Agasthiyan stunned. 

( Ps : saira and arnav from correction ) 

"Sasha ?" Agasthiyan asked in uncertainty. 

"Brainy man" sahasra giggled. 

"My love" Agasthiyan said. 

"It was once upon time mr. Agasthiyan!" Sahasra said curtly. 

The echoes of childhood lingered in the air as Agasthiyan and Saha found themselves back in the classrooms they once shared. A subtle tension, woven with the threads of unspoken emotions, pervaded their interactions.

In those formative years, Agasthiyan harbored strong feelings for Saha, his heart silently beating to the rhythm of an unrequited love. Yet, the delicate balance of emotions remained veiled as Saha, though enamored, never explicitly accepted his affection.