Anbil Avan 1

Hi 😌

Ayioo bayamae irukkey....

Krithi slowly tiptoed into his room no now it's their room.

"Mooditu phone vei nayae" she heard his voice near the balcony.

The room is adorned with the soft glow of warm lights. The air is filled with anticipation and the sweet fragrance of flowers. All this decorations made krithi glup her saliva.

Vishwa and krithi had completely a arranged marriage. They had spoke only few times as they were busy with their respective works.

Krithi stood their not knowing what to do. Vishwa emerged from the balcony and saw krithi standing near the bed hesitantly.

"Yen nikuringa ? Okaru nga" Vishwa said. 

"Illa paravala nga" krithi said still not meeting his eyes. 

Vishwa shook his head in disbelief "Appo nanu okarala" he standing before her.

"Ayioo nenga okarunga" krithi said hastily.

"Appo nenga eppidi ninutey iruppingala ?"

"Athu..." krithi dragged her syllables.

"Yaravathu ethavathu sonna ngala ?" he asked making her gasp. 

"Maplaiku pudicha mari nadanthuko puriyutha!"

"Amma please ma... Na marriage vendam nu sonna nee kekala... Ippo ippidi sonna na enna pandrathu... enaku Konjam time venu ma" Krithi winced.

"Theva illama pesatha di...  Engaluku entha time la enna pannanu nala theriyum... Ozunga nadanthuko... maplai kitta time venu ketutu irukatha... ippo po time achu"

Krithi looked at her mother with teary eyes. She wasn't interested in getting married but her parents wanted her to, with no other choice and her respect on her parents made her get married today.

"Illa... illa nga" krithi stammered. 

Vishwa smiled at her. 

"kal valikalaiya ungaluku ?" he asked. 

Actually during their wedding, Vishwa noticed Krithi standing uncomfortably. Her leg was hurting from standing for a long time. Concerned, Vishwa decided to make sure she was okay but her cousin's gang never left her which had made him stay silent.

Krithi stayed silent as she was so nervous.

"Please ma okaru ethuva irunthalum okanthu pesalam" Vishwa said but krithi being her, was lost in her thoughts. 

With no more words, Vishwa held her shoulders gently and made her sit in the bed. 

"Kal valikum... Romba neram nikatha da ma" Vishwa said, while krithi melted in his care. 

"Thailam ethuvum eduthutu varata ma..." he asked kneeling down before her.

Krithi immediately tried to stand but Vishwa held her shoulders again and made her sit.

"Ippo thana sonnen" he said.

"Ayioo nenga yen keela.." she dragged. 

"Ma...  Relax... Yen ivalo nervous and tension" he said taking her leg to check if there was any swellings. 

"Ayioo vidu nga please" krithi said. 

"Sorry nga...  Ungaluku uncomfortable aa irukkum nu maranthuten" he said and slowly left her leg. 

"Illa nga...appidi ethuvum illa... Nenga en kala..." she dragged.

"Ithula enna irukku ma... Nee en pondati... Nee morning marriage la uncomfortable ninutu iruntha athan ethavathu swelling irukka nu pathen" Vishwa said.