Anbil Avan 7

Hi 😌

"Her husband"

The doctor said.

"What ?" Vishwa hollered.

"Yes Mr. Vishwanathan I don't know how you are going to take my words but this is the truth. Your sister is being raped daily by her husband"

Vishwa's eyes widened in shock.

"Your sister is so weak and her uterus too. I am checking the conditions of the baby" the doctor said. 

"Is she pregnant ?" He asked in a meekly voice, 

"Yes, she is" the doctor said. 

"Maybe you could have know, during pregnancy there should be no intercourse. It might cause dangers to the baby but your sister is having intercourse daily with her husband. I told her to bring her husband one day but she is not ready to bring him here. Every mother will wish to protect their baby at any cost, I guess she is being forced...Every single day"

Vishwa gulped hearing the doctor's words. 

"If you can... please take care of her. And...." the doctor dragged. 

"Please tell me doctor"

"Please stop her from this....She is highly affected. She has already miscarriage once. Also she is not taking rest properly"

Vishwa closed his eyes feeling so heavy hearing the doctor's words.

"Doctor I need a favour from you" Vishwa asked. 

The doctor nodded. "Please don't tell her that I have met you" 

"Ok but.." 

"I will take care of her. Thank you doctor" Vishwa said and moved out of the doctor's cabin. 

Outside the hospital,

"Meera" Vishwa called. 

"Sollu da... Eppo vantha ? Eppidi irukka ?" meera asked checking her watch. 

"Han nala irukken nee eppidi iruka ?"

"Oh nala irukkaney... Seri time achu na kelamburen. En purushan wait pannuvaru" 

"Meera nilu..." Meera was on the verge of leaving, but Vishwa gently clasped her wrist, halting her departure.

"Vishwa please na unkitta apram pesuren da... Enaku time achu" meera winced.

"Enga pora ?" Vishwa asked. 

"Veetuku da"

"Nanu varen" Vishwa said.

Meera looked at him with wide eyes.

"Please da vera nal va... Innaiku vendamae enaku time achu" meera winced. 

"Meera is this you ? Ethuku ivalo bayapadra ?"

"Deiii please da... Vidu" she wriggled his hold looking at her watch. 

"Meera" they both heard a voice.

"Yaru di ithu ?" The man asked. 

Vishwa quickly deduced that the elderly man must be Meera's husband, given his conversation in Tamil. However, what struck Vishwa was the man's advanced age, appearing to be well beyond 45, leaving Vishwa with a mix of shock and concern.

"Athu...." meera dragged.

"Nenga yaru ?" Vishwa asked gripping her hands tightly. 

"Deiii... Kaiya vidra" meera slowly whispered.