Ondra Renda Aasaigal 4

Long chapter 😌🫶🏻

Ashwin 

Naney etho try pannen vida mattangaley..

"Ippo itha sollava koopta ?" I asked in disbelief. 

"Amaa mapla... nalaiku leave nala enjoy pannu" 

Athan keduthutiyae da en vendru.

"Ithuku mela phone panna..." I said and declined the call. 

After completing our dinner, we both lay in bed and I felt totally disappointed. I had missed her so much and this idiot disturbed our moment. I couldn't bring myself to initiate it again, since Sivaangi had started cooking. 

I am going to break his skull if he dare to disturb our moment again. Pardon me lord.

"Ashwineey nalaiku enna plan ?" She asks snuggling into my chest while my hands wrapped around her waist. 

"Leave than ma... nalaiku veliya polam" I replied. 

"Enga porom ?" 

"Surprise" I said while she glanced me suspiciously. 

"Sollamattinga ?" She asks in rowdy tone. 

"Matten" i said pressing my lips together controlling my smile which is blooming because of the woman before me. 

"Seri okay" she said and turned to the opposite side. 

She does it whenever I disagree her opinions, eating ice cream in midnight, having pizza for breakfast and the next minute I should replace something there to make her okay but you knew it's not a huge task. 

I will manage her with talks and she will obey me like obedient girl. But now I can't reveal it to her now So I left her silently and fell asleep as I was so tired after the travel. 

In the midst of night, I felt a pair of hands massaging my legs. It's was so smoothing but wait who is that ? I immediately opened my eyes to see Sivaangi sitting in the edge of the bed and she is the one pressing my legs. 

"Sivaangi enna pandra vidu" I said pulling my legs while she held them and glared me. 

I have warned her many times to not massage my legs, head and she never listens me in this case. Here you go, she is proving it again. 

"Na 1000 vati sollirukan Sivaangi ithu ellam pannathanu" I said trying to sound little calm but I knew it came out little rude. 

"Yen na panna koodathu ? Han ? Appo ena 3rd person aa pakuringa ? Unga wife aa pakala" she says still massaging my legs.

"Ma..appidi illa ma—" I tried to manage her rowdy version. 

"Vera eppidi ?" She shot back. 

Onnu solla mudiyathu. 

I gave a puppy eyes look and tried to melt my girl who wasn't even looking at me. 

"Main tere liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon" She whispers.

( I can anything for you ) 

"Main bas tumhe bahut zor se chumban karna chahta hoon! Abhi!" She adds.

( I just want to kiss you so hard! Now! ) 

I gulped not understanding her words. I guess my girl is crushing me down now. Sivaangi knew many languages, as she is a freelancer. She does work with many different people around the world. And I knew only two languages.