Snehidhane 3

Sivaangi couldn't contain her laughter at Ashwin's stunned reaction, a tear of mirth escaping from her eye. Her infectious giggles filled the air, and despite his initial surprise, Ashwin found himself unable to resist the urge to smile in response. The tension between them dissolved in that moment. 

"Ma, I'm just 31," Ashwin protested, his tone resembling that of a small child.

"I'm 22. Nice to meet you, Ashwin," Sivaangi said, extending her hand for a handshake, her smile now more controlled.

Ashwin pouted at her playfully, biting his inner cheek, before gently taking her small palm in his large one.

Sivaangi's attention was momentarily diverted by the arrival of the waiter, who placed steaming cups of coffee before them.

The rich aroma wafted through the air, enticing her senses and bringing a smile to her lips, momentarily erasing all other thoughts from her mind. Meanwhile, Ashwin's gaze lingered fondly on her face, admiring the genuine happiness reflected in her expressions.

Silently acknowledging her enjoyment, Ashwin gently sipped his own coffee, careful not to disrupt her moment of bliss. He savored the warmth of the beverage, letting its comforting embrace soothe his senses as he watched Sivaangi immerse herself in the simple pleasure of her drink.

As she finished her coffee, Sivaangi turned to Ashwin, breaking the peaceful silence between them. 

 "Ashwin" she called.

 "Na vantha solla maranthuten" sivaangi added hastily.

"Enna achu ma ?" Ashwin inquired, setting his empty cup down on the table.

Sivaangi hesitated for a moment before gathering her courage. 

"Ennaku oru help panna mudiyuma ?" she asked, her voice carrying a mix of apprehension and hope.

Ashwin's expression turned serious as he leaned in slightly, his curiosity piqued.

"Enna help ?" he asked, his tone indicating his readiness to assist in any way he could.

"Enna kalayanam pannikiringala ?" Sivaangi blurted out without leaving a gap, the words tumbling from her lips in a rush of nervous energy.

"Etheeey ?" Ashwin gasped, his eyebrows shooting up in surprise at the unexpected question, his mind racing to process the sudden turn in their conversation.

"Sorry, I mean... en partner aa nadika mudiyuma ?" She clarified, her words now clear and direct.

"Partner ?" Ashwin echoed, still puzzled by the sudden shift in conversation.

"Actually, Ashwin... na oru aspiring singer" Sivaangi confessed, her voice trailing off slightly at the end as memories of past rejections flooded her mind.

"Aww, super ma" Ashwin responded with genuine warmth, his words bringing a flicker of hope to Sivaangi's eyes.

"Ungaluku pattu pada varuma ?" she asked, her voice tinged with a mix of anticipation and vulnerability.

Ashwin shook his head in disbelief which looked a baby in sivaangi's eyes. 

"Ennala mudiyathu ma, but pattu na ennaku romba pudikum" he admitted, a smile playing on his lips as he revealed his admiration for her passion despite his own limitations.

Sivaangi nodded, elaborating on her need for a partner to act in her reels.

"Enna than vayasanavara irunthalum paka handsome irukkinga ashwineey" Sivaangi remarked, a playful twinkle in her eyes that elicited a chuckle from Ashwin.

"Ice vekuriya ?" he giggled, his amusement evident.

"Cha cha... ungaluku than already okay la ? Aprom na yen ice vekanu" Sivaangi retorted, teasing him in return.

"Na eppo okay sonnen ?" Ashwin inquired, trying to keep up with the banter.

"Ohh, appo no solluvinga ? Appidi thana ?" Sivaangi replied in rowdy tone, causing Ashwin to gulp nervously.

"Ithana nal ena bus la sight adichirukinga... nethu ena idichutu sorry kooda sollala" she continued. 

"Ma ma, bus rush ma, athan theriyama..." Ashwin remarked, acknowledging the chaotic nature of public transportation.

"Paravala, na ungala manichuren, Ashwineey... police ellam koopda matten" Sivaangi replied with a mischievous grin, hinting at her ability to handle any situation that may arise.

"Athu seri" Ashwin chuckled in response to her assurance.

"Ungaluku okay thana ?" Sivaangi inquired, seeking confirmation.

"Hmmm, konjam time kedaikuma ?" Ashwin asked, expressing his willingness to consider her proposal.

"Sure, ithu en number... yosichu sollunga" Sivaangi replied, offering him her contact details with a smile.

"Matrimony feels varuthu" Ashwin joked, adding a touch of humor to the conversation as they exchanged numbers, their interaction filled with light-hearted banter and a growing sense of connection.

"Neraiya experience pola" Sivaangi giggled, teasing Ashwin gently.

"Ma... appidi ellam illa ma" Ashwin responded with a sheepish smile, trying to downplay any exaggerated notions of experience.

"Seri Ashwineey na kelamburen... nee yosichu sollu" Sivaangi reassured him, indicating her intention to leave.

"Okay ma, take care... pathu po. Veetuku poitu message podu" Ashwin said, bidding her farewell and reminding her to message him once she reached home safely.

"Na en number kooduthen neenga kooduthingala ?" Sivaangi asked.

"Ama la... sorry, na ippo missed call tharen, save panniko" Ashwin replied, offering his number and suggesting she save it herself.

"Okay, bye" Sivaangi said with a wave, a smile lingering on her lips as she walked away, leaving Ashwin with a sense of warmth.

♥️

"Enna machan soldra ?" Rakshan gasped, clearly surprised by hearing Ashwin's words.

"Illa, ippo nee ethuku shock agura ?" Ashwin replied, sounding bored as he continued typing on his computer.

"Avala una follow panni vanthu pesiruka, appidithana ?" Rakshan questioned, seeking clarification.

"Illa... na than kadithitu vanthuten. Enna ippo ?" Ashwin responded nonchalantly, not fully engaging in the conversation.

"Nee enna kilipanu ennaku theriyathu ? Poda poi ethavathu sevuthuku sollu po... eppo pathalum uruttu vendiyathu" Rakshan shot back. 

"Soldra aalu paru... neeyae un marriage aa sollama... Inga office ponnunga kitta flirt pannita irukka. Ithula na mattum a urutturan" Ashwin's question brought a shock to Rakshan's face.

"Machan, athu ellam inga pesa koodathu da" Rakshan whispered.

"Yen da ?" Ashwin asked playfully, sensing Rakshan's discomfort.

Rakshan blinked his eyes at him.

"Enna vena pannu avala mari try panna... thola urichuruven" Ashwin warned with a hint of seriousness in his voice, his gaze unwavering.

Rakshan gulped visibly, realizing the gravity of Ashwin's words.

"Aprom unaku ok nu solla vendiyathana.. ethuku time ketta ?" Rakshan pressed on.

"Athu ellam unaku sonna puriyathu machan" Ashwin said dreamily.

To be continued...

Me be like : illa ennaku puriyala 🤷🏻‍♀️ sonna thana man puriyum 😮‍💨