Debut film

Hi 😌

Happy Pongal makkalae 🌾

"Enna aadhu soldra ?"

"Han Ashwin than hero nu sonnen" adavi said firmly to her best friend.

"Sollitiya ?" she gasped.

"Oh solliten he is coming today" adavi said excitedly.

"Are you mad ?"

"Oh yes, why not? Unkooda irukken la. Nee oru pathiyam thana" adavi scoffed.

"Hey avaru evalo periya actor.. Budget ku enga porathu ? Did you forgot you are from middle class ?  It's your debut film you damn it"

Adavi pulled out of her tongue playfully. 

"God.... Nee oru paithiyam theriyuma aadhu ?"

"Va di aashvi athai kitta soldren nee en paithiyam nu soldranu"

"No..... AMMA kitta sonna adi pichuduven unna"

"Enna Sameera ippidi sollalama nee ? Na un friend illaya ?" Adavi playfully scoffed her best friend.

"Nadikatha di" sameera turned her face.

Adavi and Sameera, inseparable since their school days, share a bond that's as unbreakable as the harmony between biryani and raita.

Adavi's dream of becoming a filmmaker is finally unfolding, a journey that Sameera actively supports, much like the days when she assisted her mother in their family business.

While Sameera, the heiress of a successful company, generously offered financial aid to Adavi, who hails from a middle-class background, Adavi graciously declined.

Their friendship thrives on mutual understanding and respect, transcending the differences in their economic backgrounds.

Currently, Sameera is wholeheartedly involved in Adavi's filmmaking process, offering her unwavering encouragement.

Adavi, determined to carve her path independently, opted to take a loan, showcasing her commitment to realizing her dreams on her own terms.

Their friendship, seasoned with shared dreams and mutual support, is a testament to the enduring strength of their bond.

"Oii" adavi pinched her waist.

"Aadhu.." sameera gritted her teeth.

"Enna ?" Adavi giggled.

"Na kovama irukken" sameera said.

"Irunthutu po"

The distant hum of a car engine reached Adavi's ears and a spark of excitement illuminated her eyes.
Anticipation filled the air as she instinctively turned towards the sound, a hopeful smile playing on her lips.

"En anna vanthutaru" adavi exclaimed.

"Etheey 😳" sameera gasped.

"Ashwin Anna" adavi went to the entrance and welcomed him.

While ashwin smiled in response.

"Eppidi irukkinga anna ?" Adavi asked with a huge smile.

"Nala irukken adavi nee eppidi irukka ?" Ashwin retorted.

"Aww... neenga enkitta nejama pesuringa la ?" she exclaimed.

Ashwin chuckled "Ethuku ippo excite agura ?"

"Anney athu ellam sonna ungalaku puriyathu ney" adavi pressed her lips controlling her smile.

"Ayioo sorry sir ava appidi konjam" sameera actioned her as nut loose case poor adavi didn't knew anything. Adavi was just enjoying the moment.