Raatchasiyo Devathaiyo 4

Hi 😌 

"Adi... enna pandra vidu da.." sneha wriggled. 

"Yaravathu paka poranga" she added but poor girl didn't know that he was completely lost in her. 

"Adi" sneha turned to look him already gazing her intensely. 

Sneha attempted to extricate his hands from her, but Aditya's grasp proved remarkably firm, leaving her caught in a moment where resistance and connection coexisted in the silent dance of their unspoken emotions.

"Pin tha" he said 

"Ena ?" Sneha asked in uncertainty. 

"Pin tha di" he said in his baritone voice. 

Sneha retrieved one of her hairpins and handed it to Aditya, With a tender touch, Aditya carefully clipped the flower into Sneha's hair.

"Va polam" he said and walked with her. 

As uncertainty lingered in Sneha's mind from their intimate moment, both Aditya and Sneha offered their prayers to the divine and then left for their office, carrying with them the unspoken echoes of a shared prayer and a complex connection.

"Ithan namba office" Aditya said. 

Their grandfather, the visionary founder of the company, entrusted the legacy to Sneha and Aditya, passing the reins of responsibility to the next generation. The weight of the family's business now rested on their capable shoulders.

"Nyabakam irukku" sneha said,

They walked into the company, but suddenly, she slipped. In a swift and instinctive move, Aditya caught her safely in his arms, preventing what could have been a graceful tumble. The unexpected moment left them momentarily suspended in each other's gaze.

"Pathu po di" he said.

"Saree" she said, correcting it. 

"Theva illama pandra... ethuku saree potta ?" 

"Amma than da poda sonna nga" she winced. 

In a surprising move, Aditya kneeled before Sneha and gently corrected her pleats, leaving her in a state of shock. The entire office, assembled to wish him, was equally stunned to witness their boss, known for his strong rule, kneeling before a girl.

"Hmm ippo va" he said and holded her waist for support. 

"Dei enna da pandra ?" Sneha asked in shock. 

"Hey Vila pora di... athan pudichan" 

"Athu ellam onnu agathu vidu" sneha whispered looking at the staffs. 

Realizing the surprised stares of his staff, Aditya quickly composed himself, wished them back, and instructed everyone to resume their seats. 

With a reassuring smile, he then guided Sneha towards his cabin, ready to embark on the day's business while leaving behind a curious office still buzzing with whispers about the unexpected and rare sight they had just witnessed.

"ufff....." sneha huffed seating in his chair. 

Aditya, with a knowing smile, leaned over the table, engrossed in checking the papers. Meanwhile, Sneha rested her head in the chair, closing her eyes to rewind the unexpected happenings, the echoes of the surprising moments playing in her mind. The contrast between their actions and the quiet reflection created a unique atmosphere in Aditya's cabin.

After some time, 

"Excuse me sir" he heard a sound outside his cabin. 

"Yes come in" Aditya said.