Megamo Aval 1

Hi 😌

"Sir Ivanga than sir" 

"Sure aa ?" Nishanth asked. 

"Yes, ennaku nybakam irukku...intha face than" the man pointed the drawing. 

"Sir..." his assistant, rishi called. 

"Hmm" Nishanth hummed leading his ears. 

In the whispered words of Rishi, the ambiance held a hushed reverence as he shared the info.

"She is sahasra, an artist. The creator of the famous artwork, 'Megamo Aval'"

In this whispered revelation, Rishi unveils the identity of a mysterious killer of ministers, emphasizing not only her occupation but also the captivating allure of her renowned masterpiece, "Megamo Aval"

"Find her" Nishanth hollered. 

"Rishi get me her details immediately" he added. 

The team sprinted in pursuit of Sahasra, the elusive figure marked as the perpetrator in the deaths of three ministers. The urgency in their steps mirrored the gravity of the situation, each footfall echoing the determination to apprehend the mysterious individual responsible for the high-profile crimes. 

In the ominous cover of the night, a girl, fueled by an inexplicable aggression, wielded a sharp piece of wood as a deadly weapon on a secluded farm. The darkness shrouded her actions, concealing the brutality of the scene as she swiftly and ruthlessly took the lives of three men in the rural landscape. 

"Sir we will find her soon" nishanth reported to the chief minister, vasudevan. 

"Hope you knew the conditions" 

"Yes sir" Nishanth said. 

"Make it as soon as possible" vasudevan said. 

"And inform me" 

"Sure sir" Nishanth saluted. 

The press gathered around Nishanth, their questions cutting through the charged air like shards of glass.

"Mr. Nishanth, can you confirm Sahasra as the killer of the ministers ?"

"Is there any motive behind these murders?"

"Are there any updates on her current location?"

Facing the barrage of inquiries, Nishanth maintained a composed demeanor. 

"Please give us sometime" Nishanth said. 

The microphones and cameras captured the tension in his eyes as he navigated the delicate balance between divulging information and preserving the integrity of the ongoing investigation.

A journalist's voice cut through the clamor, questioning Nishanth's motivations.

"Is this a trap for her popularity?"

"Are you exploiting the situation for public attention?"

"Is there evidence beyond the accusations?"

Nishanth met the scrutiny with a measured response, "This is not about popularity or traps. It's about justice and ensuring the safety of our society. The evidence will speak when it's needed" His words resonated, attempting to steer the narrative away from sensationalism and back towards the gravity of the situation.

"Thank you" he said and immediately moved from there dodging more questions. 

In a dramatic turn of events, the tenacious team managed to trace Sahasra's elusive whereabouts to a nondescript hotel.