Undying love

Peter and Professor Cardigan are chatting privately.

Peter: you should tell him

Professor Cardigan: what

Peter: you should tell my dad how you feel

Professor Cardigan: I couldn't, he doesn't feel the same way

Peter: has he told you that?

Professor Cardigan: no but

Peter: was he or was he not just asleep on your shoulder

Professor Cardigan: yeah but as friends

Peter: Just tell him

Professor Cardigan: Do you know something?

Peter: I might

Professor Cardigan: What do you know?

Professor Cardigan: Tell me please

Professor: Peter

Professor: I know you have seen the messages

Professor: PETERRRR

-----

Quicksilver and Wolverine are chatting privately.

Quicksilver: carry me

Wolverine: where

Quicksilver: Charles' office

Quicksilver: I wanna spy

Wolverine: who on?

Quicksilver: the "we're 100% not a couple"

Wolverine: hell yeah let's go

-----

Erik waltzed into Charles' office, a nervous grin on his face.

"Hello Erik," Charles smiled "you know normally you're supposed to knock before coming into a room unannounced."

"Not my fault you keep your door wide open Charles, besides wouldn't you say we're close enough?" Erik chuckled.

"For once, you are right." Charles laughed.

"For once...I'm hurt." Erik had a look of mock hurt on his face as he dramatically held his hand over his heart.

Charles rolled his eyes fondly "well, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

"I-erm-I have to tell you something." Erik mumbled, his face heating up with embarrassment and nerves.

"You can tell me anything, you don't have to be embarrassed, I actually have something I have to tell you as well." Charles smiled.

"Perhaps... perhaps we could say it at the same time." Erik suggested.

"Ok on the count of 3." Charles responded.

"1," Erik began.

"2," Charles continued.

"3." Erik finished.

They looked into each other's eyes as they both whispered the words they had longed to for so long "I love you."

The pair gasped, "you love me?"

"Ever since that day 20 years ago when we first met." Erik whispered.

"I've loved you since I was 18, now I'm 39 and I never stopped loving you for a day, even on the beach in Cuba I still loved you." Charles murmured.

As they spoke, their eyes never broke contact.

"Does this make us no longer friends?" Charles asked.

"It makes us more than friends, if you want?" Erik smiled.

"Boyfriends?" Charles asked.

"Boyfriends." Erik agreed with the widest smile ever.

Charles beamed up at him before be nervously asked "will you kiss me?"

Erik chuckled "I just professed my undying love for you and your nervous about asking me to kiss you."

Charles blushed. "He's adorable" Erik thought.

Erik knelt down so he was eye-level with Charles and gently placed one hand in Charles' hair while the other rested on the arm of Charles' wheelchair. Charles moved his hands so they were testing on the sides of Erik's face and ran his thumb across Erik's lip. They stared into each other's eyes -  Charles grinning like an idiot.

"Are you going to kiss me Charles or are you going to continue to stare at me?" Erik whispered amusedly.

"Fuck you." Charles breathed before leaning forward in his wheelchair and pressing his lips to Erik's.

"Was that an insult or a request." Erik smirked before kissing a blushing Charles again.

-----

"Finally, took you long enough." I shouted.

My dad and Charles jumped apart, blushing madly; I smirked widely at them.

"Peter what are you doing out of bed?" My dad asked, "you didn't run here did you? You need to rest."

"Of course I didn't run dad, I got a lift." I laughed.

Logan stepped into view which caused Charles to mumble "oh dear lord."

"Why hello there, did we... interrupt anything?" Logan smirked.

"Yes you were, fuck off Logan." My dad glared as he stood up.

"Language Erik." Charles whispered.

"Charles we all know that you'll be a cussing mess when you're under Erik." Logan smirked.

Charles turned bright red. My dad bent down and whispered something into Charles' ear which made him blush a deeper shade of red. I'm so glad I'm not a telepath.

"Logan that's my dad and...my other dad, I don't need that image in my head." I exclaimed, "Charles wiped my mind please."

Charles looked over at me, is eyes brimming with tears "I'm very touched Peter."

I grinned at him "good, well I'm going to go talk to my friends and listen to VERY loud music."

"Why very loud music?" My dad asked.

I sighed "do you really need me to spell it out for you?"

My dad looked confused, Charles - despite the fact that he was blushing madly - was trying not to laugh and Logan was smirking widely.

"It's code for, go have sex with your boyfriend, and don't worry about me." I smirked.

My dad blushed bright red and Logan called "Charles just a tip, don't project your thoughts as I don't think anyone wants to see-"

He was cut off by my dad slamming the door in our faces. As Logan helped me back to my room we both roared with laughter.