Sick

"I'm fine, Leo. I promise.", I sighed and tried to stand up.
"No you're not!", Leo argued back while firmly pressing me back onto my bed with his hand on my chest.
I crossed my arms in front of my chest and blew a strand of hair out of my face.
"But-"
"No! You're sick! Just accept it.", his brown eyes watched my face closely as if he was expecting another one of my attempts to escape. But I didn't move and stared at the ceiling above my bed.

"Oh come on, (n/n)! Please, don't be mad at me. I'm just trying to look out for you.", he said and ran his hands though his curls. I took one of his warm hands into mine and whispered: "I know. I'm sorry Leo."
He softly smiled at me but his look got worried again when I started to cough.

Without saying anything he reached over to my bedside table to my glass of water and gave it to me.
"Thanks.", I said as I took a sip.

"Don't look at me like that. It's just a flu. According to Will it'll be gone until tomorrow.", I said as he kept on looking at me worriedly.
"I know. I just don't like seeing you like this.", he whispered softly and took one of my rather cold hands in his warm ones.
I giggled quietly at how dramatically adorable he was being.

"Look, you should really do something else. I'm gonna get you sick if you stay here.", I said. He looked a bit hurt when he replied: "I don't care if I get sick. I'm not going to leave you here by yourself.".
"You're so cute, you know that?", I chuckled quietly. Leo sat down on my bed and I saw how he slightly blushed.

Suddenly I was very cold and shivered. The worried look immediately returned to Leos face. "Are you cold?" I nodded "Anything I can do?", he asked and laid a hand on my arm.
Instantly, a comforting warmth spread through my body and I asked: "Cuddle with me?".
He nodded smiling and crawled next to me underneath my blanket. I laid my head on his chest and let his arms wrap around my shoulders.

"That good?", Leo mumbled into my hair and placed a gentle kiss on my head.
I nodded happily and snuggled deeper into him. He chuckled and pulled me even closer to his chest.

"Last chance to leave if you don't want to get sick.", I whispered after a moment of silence.
"I think it's already to late for that.", he said quietly and kissed my cheek. I scoffed and lightly hit his chest.

"Thank you.", I mumbled after a moment of silence and gently pecked his nose. "Always", he responded smiling.