He finds your anti-depressant pills 🔞 - Jungkook

@bunnyjay.fics on Instagram
smut ahead❌
Two-shot
Jungkook sucked on her smooth neck as he thrusted his raw, bare length inside her warm, wet walls while she sat at the edge of table in an abandoned classroom. He holds her one leg up, the other tattooed hand on her neck now, choking her slightly. His hand travels to her jaw, he cups it a little before tracing her lips from his thumb, her breath hitting his thumb as she had been panting enough since before.

Y/n wrapped her leg that was hanging freely, around Jungkook's waist to pull him closer as if he wasn't already close enough. She looked at him with narrowed, glistening eyes. Both of them breathing hard as Jungkook uses all his force to push his c*ck in and out of Y/n, as her breathe grows heavier.

He parts her lips from his thumb and then smoothly kisses her, sliding his tongue in her mouth, taking every breath of hers away. A while of making out but not stopping slapping his skin onto Y/n's as she just pulled him more and more closer, Jungkook pulled away. His lips still lingering on hers as she pulled him closer by his nape, the other hand on the table to keep balance.

"More" Y/n whispered making Jungkook smirked as Y/n felt his lips curve up, his teeth peeking. "You asked for it" He said in his deep raspy voice and fastened his pace, sending shivers down Y/n's spine as she tilted her head back, her eyes rolling in exasperation from the need to reach her climax. Slowly, she laid on the table, stretching her back without realizing she did so until Jungkook grabbed her hair, not too harshly, and pulled her up making her gasp.
"Be a good kitten." He said thrusting hard making Y/n moan out loud. "Sshhh, you don't want to get caught here, do you?" "Jungkook" Y/n said inhaling his scent. "Jungkook?" He repeated cocking his eyebrow and when she didn't respond, he used his remaining energy to fuck her making Y/n a moaning mess.

To contain her moans she bit onto Jungkook's neck slightly, he groaned. "Fuck kitten. You're like a drug to me." He crashed his lips on hers as Y/n back arched because how Jungkook continuously hit the spot.

Just as they were about to c^m, Jungkook slowed down. Y/n pushed herself on him, wanting him more. Jungkook buried his head in Y/n's neck and whispered, "Are you on pills?" Y/n nodded immediately. "Yes, just. Do it. Don't slow down, please. I need you." Hearing this, Jungkook took ahold of Y/n's waist as their skin burning together.
Y/n gasped loudly feeling herself close. "Be *thrust* quiet *thrust*" Jungkook pushed himself further and soon his thrusts started getting sloppy. They both had their orgasms almost together, cursing and panting as Jungkook's warm seeds filled her up.

After catching their breaths, they looked at each other and laughed. Jungkook removing the hair from Y/n's face as she leaned into his touch. "I love you." He said, Y/n only smiled at him.

A few seconds of calming down and cleaning with some pecks on the forehead, Jungkook and Y/n sneaked back out of the classroom and locked it like it was when the came. They separated their ways to their own friend groups to spend the lunch time with them.

Arriving home together, Jungkook and Y/n lived together in an apartment near their school. They had been dating for a good over three years and have known each other since they were young teens. They started living together this very semester since they decided living in dorms will be much of a hassle.

Just as they entered their apartment's premises, Jungkook pinned Y/n to the entrance door. She gasped at first then chuckled before hitting his chest lightly. "Yah! Didn't you have enough?" She asked. "I'll never get enough of you." Jungkook said while looking at her lips, soon after, leaning in and kissing her passionately. Love and desire dripping from his touch and kiss.

Pulling away, Y/n kissed the side of Jungkook's mouth, tiredly smiling. "I wanna rest a little." Jungkook nodded, understand and hugged her shortly as Y/n made her way to their bedroom, plopping on the bed. She sat up, filling herself a glass of water and having her pills before drifted off to sleep, sinking into the sheets.
Hours passed and Y/n was still asleep. Jungkook walked into the bedroom quietly, not wanting to wake her up. The sight of Y/n sleeping so peacefully with her cheeks squished attracted Jungkook, and now he was walking towards her.

Bending a little, he planted a soft peck on Y/n's head as she squirmed in her sleep. Conscious not to wake you up, Jungkook walked on his toes to the bathroom, wanting to take a shower before hitting the pillow.

After taking a warm shower, Jungkook was all ready for bed now. He was all dressed up when he thought of applying some moisturizer tonight. Looking for it around in the room, he couldn't find it. He went back to the bathroom and started searching for it in the cabinets. "Here it is" he said to himself picking up the moisturizer.

Noticing unusual bottles in the cabinet, that too, too many stocked, Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion. "What is this?" He mumbled to himself, reading the description on the bottle. They don't usually keep any medicines in their...bathroom?

His eyes widen in shock when he read the description. "Anti-depressant" ?