Watching a horror movie together~

Do not copy or repost‼

"Y/n! Everyone's here!" Jungkook shouted from downstairs. "Coming!" Y/n replied. She soon ran down the stairs to see her friends in the kitchen. "Hey, Y/n!" They all greeted as Y/n greeted them back. "You guys should go to living and select a movie. We will prepare the snacks till then." Stella said to which everybody nodded.

Y/n and her friends planned a movie night at her house. Jungkook, Y/n's best friend, came earlier than everyone else in case she needed help and to spend a little time together as Y/n said earlier to him on text.

There was Taehyung, Stella (his girlfriend), Jimin, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Emma, Olivia and Jungkook of course.
Even though there were a lot of people, Y/n was used to it as they were all she had. Y/n had a huge living with a comfortable interior which is why all the movie nights were planned at her house. She never minded as she enjoyed spending time with her friends.

While the boys were picking a movie and adjusting the blankets and pillows, Y/n and the girls prepared popcorns, drinks and other snacks. "Did you select the movie yet?" "We set up the pillows and everything. But we can't decide on the movie. We have a few options...let's just decide once everybody settle down." Jimin said as Emma nodded.

Everyone spread out the living room; Taehyung and Stella in the couch, cuddling. Hoseok and Jin on the other couch with Namjoon sitting in between and Yoongi laying on the last couch with Emma sitting near his feet.
As Jimin turned around, he saw Y/n coming from the kitchen with drinks and stop in her tracks to see all the sofas occupied. She sighed and looked over at Jimin to see him already looking at him.

They both looked at the carpeted floor and made eye contact then shrugged their shoulders. Y/n sat while Jimin asked "Which movie should we watch? We have three options; hereditary, Da 5 Bloods or the exorcist." "Interesting names..." Namjoon commented.

"What are the genres and which one has the best plot?" Y/n asked. "Da 5 bloods is war and-" "NOOOOO!" Everyone shouted before Jimin could even finish. "We're sick of that, please." Jin scoffed. "Fine! The rest are a horror. But the exorcist is way too old so we are going to watch hereditary whether you like it or not."
Jimin deadpanned as some cheers were heard and some whines. Playing the movie Jimin scooted back and laid beside you on the floor. "Why would you do that?" Y/n pouted as Jimin chuckled. "Revenge." Y/n gasped.

"Revenge? But why? I never did anything-" "WHEN don't you ever do something. This is just the beginning. You have pulled so many pranks on me and so this is my way to get you back." He smirked as you mumble 'I hate you' and continued watching the movie with a visible pout on her face.

Jungkook came running down the stairs with an extra pair of pillows and a big, fluffy blanket. He came to a halt when he saw the space beside Y/n n occupied. He furrowed his eyebrows while making his way beside Jimin.

Jungkook hit him with the pillow he was holding after seeing Jimin grin widely, knowing exactly that Jimin did what he did on purpose. He gave the other pillow to Y/n who smiled sweetly at him and whispered a small thank you. "What are we watching," He asked Emma who was on the couch beside him.

"Hereditary, it's a horror movie." She said with a straight face which made Jungkook giggled as he knew how scared she gets. It was just the beginning yet Hoseok and Jin were clinging onto Namjoon already and so was Emma with Yoongi. Y/n was flinching a bit causing her to fist Jimin's shirt tightly as she kept her eyes closed most of the time.

Jungkook sighed before getting up from his place and pausing the movie. "Any of you want something? I am gonna make coffee for myself..." ..." "One for me too please." "Me too."
"Please get me a glass of water!" Hoseok said, out of breath. "He needs a gallon," Yoongi said making Hoseok glare at him. "I'll come with you too," Jimin said while getting up making Y/n flinch. Jungkook chuckled at her cuteness before asking her to join.

Jungkook made coffee for everyone while Jimin and Y/n just bickered. Walking back into the living room, everybody focused back onto the movie while Jungkook, Jimin and Y/n settled back to their places.

After 5 minutes, Y/n poked Jungkook's shoulder. He raised his eyebrows, "I am scared" Y/n said, tears visible in her eyes. Jungkook got up once again before picking Jimin up and plopping him at the corner where he was himself sitting before. He sat next to Y/n as she held his arm tightly. "Want some?"

Jungkook shared his coffee with Y/n as now the only thing that could be heard was the sounds of the characters speaking in the movie. A sudden jump scare came as screams were heard and Y/n moved her arms around Jungkook's waist and burying her head in his shoulder blade.

Seeing her literally shake, Jungkook wrapped his arm around her shoulder before pulling her closer and kissing her forehead. "I'm here with you." He whispered softly which somewhat comforted Y/n as her tensed muscles relaxed.

As seconds passed, they got more and more comfortable and now they were practically cuddling. Jungkook would give occasional kisses on Y/n's head, forehead and sometimes cheeks too which didn't go unnoticed by Y/n but she was too caught up in the movie to think about something else. She was actually able to watch the movie with Jungkook beside her and slowly he fear was fading away too. As the movie came to an end, Jin and Hoseok laid exhausted from all the screaming, Emma and Yoongi already asleep and Namjoon with a done look on his face.

"It was so scary," Stella said with her eyes widened. "C'mon, it wasn't THAT scary." Y/n yawned and stretched a bit. "HUH? Are you crazy? I almost peed my pants." Jimin said with an expression of pure shock written all over his face.

He expected Y/n to get scared the most but oh well, things don't always go as planned. Jungkook cracked his neck as he closed his eyes for a second. Y/n looked up at him and bit her lower lip. She pecked his cheek before snuggling her face into his neck to hide her flustered state.
"Thank you" she mumbled after a while, loud enough for Jungkook to hear. He chuckled before pulling her more closer and caressing her hair. "Anytime." He mumbled back.

Soon, he heard snores causing him to awe at Y/n's sleeping state. He kissed her head once again before pulling the blanket up to cover her shoulders and drifting into dreamland as well.