Helping you after seeing you with your abusive bf; him as a stranger. Mafia

Gazing out from the café window, she sees the last breaths of autumn painting the streets below. Golden leaves swirl in the breeze, while bare branches stand stark against the gray sky. The air holds a crisp promise of winter's arrival. Despite the cold, there's a serene beauty in the scene, observed from the cozy sanctuary of the café.

Y/n sighed as she got pulled back to reality when her boyfriend comes back with two hot lattes in his hand. His figure in her peripheral vision was enough for her to sit straight and composed. Mark, Y/n's boyfriend of 3 years, sits next to her as he rests the lattes on the table in front of them. Y/n quietly takes a sip of her coffee and keeps her head low, not noticing Mark looking at her with his eyebrows raised until he faked clearing his throat which made her flinch a little. "Is there anything you're forgetting?" Mark asked as Y/n's eyes slightly widened. "I'm sorry, I forgot." She hesitantly moved up and left a peck on Mark's cheek. "Thank you for the coffee." Y/n said and pushed herself into the window next to her. "Good girl. Make sure you don't repeat your mistake." Y/n nodded and was about to take a hold of her coffee when Mark grabbed her hand taking her by surprise.

"What did I tell you?" Y/n looked at him as he jerked her towards himself making her yelp. She hissed at his tight grip as he dug his nails at her quiet state. "So you're still not going to open your f**king mouth?" Too busy in trying to remove Mark's hand from her wrist as her teared up while it started to bleed a little. "Can you move your hand?" She asked politely but it really didn't sit well with Mark's ego. He looked at Y/n, amused and laughed. "Looks like you need to learn how to respect your man." He looked at her, disgusted as he got up leaving the coffee as they were when he first brought them and dragged Y/n out of the café against her protests. They reached the car and Mark unlocked it, "It hurts." Y/n whispered Mark stopped in his tracks and darted his eyes at Y/n. "What did u say?" His voice deep and full of anger. "It HURTS Mark." Y/n looked up at Y/n. "Are you serious?" He laughed out loud. Mark started walking towards Y/n towering his figure over hers as she backed away step by step and Marks hold only tightened. "Mark stop, I'm sorry."

"Too soon to realize?" Mark smiled a smug smile disgusting Y/n. She bit her lips from anxiety and the pain soon softly gasping at the unknown deep voice echoing in her ears as Marks hold automatically tighten even more if that was possible making Y/n wince in pain and yelp out loud. "Everything good, buddy?" A guy wearing all black; a leather jacket over a tshirt with jogger pants and combat boots plus the mask and the knee pads. Everything was black from head to toe. Mark turned on his heels and faked a smile to the guy who stood with his hands in his pockets.

"Yes? Yes! Everything is perfect. Right babe?" Mark asked turning to Y/n and pulling her closer by wrapping his arm around her waist, not knowing he touched the fresh bruises on her body from a few days ago. Y/n's body lightly shook from the ache that she tried to control from letting out any reaction to and dropped her head removing Mark's arm from her waist who didn't protest much because of the stranger infront of them. "You alright?" The guy asked, concerned from the silence. Mark held Y/n's wrist again, "Make this quick" He gritted the whisper through his teeth. Y/n glared at Mark before looking at the guy and smiling at him. "I'm fine, thank you. We gotta go, sorry."

"Yeah right, sure. Just checking up. Here, my business card. I'm Jungkook." He bowed and handed Y/n his business card as Mark rolled his eyes and sat in the car. Y/n smiled sweetly at Jungkook before introducing herself. "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you." She bowed back and took the card from Jungkook widening her eyes as soon as she realized her wrist was bleeding and Jungkook saw it. She looked up at him and covered her hand fully with her sleeves. "Are you sure you're okay? I can help if you-" "No, I'm fine. Thanks, bye." Without giving the guy a chance to speak, Y/n sat in the car as Mark drove off."This is too much of a decent place to create such a scene anyways." Jungkook exhaled looking at the car in distance before putting on his helmet and getting on his bike.