Tying the cold boy's hair- J.JK

Walking out of the locker rooms as you just finished changing your clothes, you made your way towards the basketball court.

Almost the whole school was already there,
waiting for their school's team to appear so they could cheer for them. As you were on your way to the bleachers, the coach called out your name and offered you to sit beside her.

Yes, the coach. You and she had a great relationship not only because you were good at sports and one of her favourite students but also because she was your mother's childhood best friend.

You both were talking about random things until screams were heard that made you look to the side to notice your school's basketball team entering the court with the captain in front. The Captain, Jeon Jungkook, is also known as the popular cold boy of your campus. He was good at sports, got straight A's in studies, was respectful towards the teachers and was kind.

Just because he was cold doesn't mean he could let people suffer in front of his eyes. He would often stop bullies from bullying newcomers and so just because of a simple act people grew a crush on him.

Most of all he was handsome. Very very handsome. And at the moment his long wavy hair bounced up and down while he ran around the court made him look even more breathtaking.

It's very hard to not grow a crush on him which is why you're here, looking at him with a thumping heart that is beating faster and louder than drums. He looked towards you while passing by and winked. You immediately turned red and looked down while he smirked at the effect he had on you.

See, you weren't interested in guys and you thought you were going to die single until he started doing these acts and small gestures like the one time you twisted your ankle and he carried you to the nurse's room and oh boy! That's a whole different story.

Anyhow, the game had started and the current score was 2:1 with 1 being the opponent's score. There were only 7 seconds left on the clock for the second quarter to end and everybody was praying silently.

3...2-
Only one second left when the opponents scored a basket making it a tie. The coach immediately ran to get water for the teammates as they dragged themselves towards you. You placed the coach's stuff she handed you on the chair beside.

They all sat down at some spot and fanned themselves. Soon the coach arrived with chilled water bottles and gave each to one teammate. As soon as Jungkook got the bottle he chugged the whole thing at once and then cleaned his sweat with a towel.

By now, his hair was wet. They were coming in his way and were irritating for the first time because he couldn't clearly see. Failing to try and look for a hair tie, he walked up to the coach and asked her who was in a hurry herself. The second half was about to start and the conditions of a few guys were not stable.
"Can I get a hair tie or something?" "Huh!? OH um... Y/n! Please solve his problem." The coach gently pushed him towards you and ran off again. You confusedly looked at him as he scratched the back of his neck "Uhm- actually...I-" "You don't have much time, the game is about to start."

"Right, RIGHT. I wanted a hair tie or something I could tie my hair with because you see-" Before he could complete his sentence, you stretched your arm out and gave him your scrunchie. He hesitantly took it from your hand and examined it.

"T-thanks?" You raised your eyebrow as he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head before going back to his place and sitting down.

After a few seconds, you looked at him and noticed how he was struggling with the scrunchie. This man has longer hair than most of the girls in our school yet he doesn't know how to use a scrunchie...you sighed.

Standing up from your place you fast walked towards him and you grabbed the scrunchie from him making him look up at you. Combing his hair with your fingers, making him close his eyes at the feeling of comfort, you tied his hair quickly yet neatly and gave his ponytail a quick pat as you said, "There you go." "Thank you." he smiled.

This was the first time you saw him smile and honestly, you got lost in his smile and eyes same case with him, he totally forgot that he was sitting in a court and had a game to play in a few seconds.

You both looked at each other once in the eyes before leaning in. Just as your lips were about to touch Jungkook raised his hand in a fast movement causing you to flinch and look away. But soon, you opened your eyes to see a ball bouncing near you. Oh... he saved me from getting hit...

"WHAT are you doing?  She could've gotten hurt!?" Jungkook shouted at the opponents whose ball came in your direction. "Chill man! I apologize." "Hey, hey, Jungkook, it's fine..." "Are you sure? Are you okay?" Concern laced his voice and you smiled as an answer. "Did I scare you?" He whispered, cupping your cheeks.

You were about to answer when you heard a whistle. "Teammates are requested to gather for the second half!" "You didn't,  I'm okay. Go, go! Your match is about to starttt" he hesitantly nodded before kissing your forehead and and running back to his teammates.