Sneaking in your dorm; Friends with benefits Bonus🔞

Y/n sat in the maths class, lost in her thoughts as she didn’t notice the bell ringing till her best friend, Mia , nudged her. “What’s up with you? C’mon let’s leave! We have to submit the assignments too.” Mia said, tired from the school load. Y/n nodded and stood up, packing up her things and walking to the teacher’s desk to keep her assignment booklet, all set and completed. “You did them all?” Mia asked surprised. “Ofcourse.” Y/n said proudly. “I can’t believe how fast you’re improving. Proud of you, honestly.” Y/n giggled at Mia thinking about the night before.

I have a long maths assignment to do and submit.” “longer than my dick?” “shut up Jungkook” Jungkook chuckled as he placed her on his lap, they were on his bed. “Show” Y/n raised her eyebrows. “Show you what?” “boobs.” “right now?” Jungkook laughed at Y/n’s flustered figure. “No babygirl. Show me the assignment. You’re acting as if i’ve not seen every part of you.” Y/n quietly took out her books and gave them to Jungkook who helped her solve each question with care. “Good girl.” Y/n giggled. “You like being praised don’t you?” Her eyes widen at this as she starts to face trouble solving any further. Jungkook smirked, moving closer to her face to place a soft kiss on her cheeks and neck. “Do you know how pretty you look?” He kissed her earlobe. “Hm?” She shook her head, looking down and holding her pencil tight. “Leave this.” “B-but” “I’ll make sure you complete it baby. You’re more than halfway done.” Listening to Jungkook she didn’t notice that she was again on his lap. “Look at me” He made her look at him by guiding her face to his. He lifted her chin by his finger to make eye contact with her and when they did, he inhaled a long deep breath before engulfing her lips in his. After a short make out session, he removed her hands from hers and pulled back. “W-why? I want you.” Y/n whispered, voice shaky. “I know and I do just as much. But you have your assignment to complete.” Y/n whined as Jungkook gave her another short kiss. “Tomorrow, promise. As much as you’d like.”

“Y/N!” Mia shouted in Y/n’s ears causing her to flinch. “You’ve been zoned out for a good five minutes, girl.” She exaggerated making Y/n’s eyes widen. “Five minutes.” She whispered looking at her phone in hurry. “What happened?” Mia asked. 3 missed calls from Jungkook. “Shit!” Y/n cursed already running her way out. “WHAT HAPPENED?” Mia asked again. “I HAVE TO GO!” “BUT ENGLIS-” “TELL HER I’M SICK, BYE!” Y/n sprinted out of college to see a black audi parked. She smiled in relief before jogging towards it and knocking on it making Jungkook roll the window down. “You had me waiting, ma’am.” “I know, sorry.” She popped her lower lip out. “Open up, quick.” She whispered. “You’re too cute.” Jungkook whispered and unlocked the door as Y/n didn’t waste another second before hopping in and throwing her bag somewhere and getting on top of Jungkook while kissing him, catching him off guard. “Woah woah” He said, adjusting the seat so she’d fit in comfortably. “I missed you, so much, kook.” She said melting in his embrace as he kissed the crown of his head. “Let’s get home and then we can cuddle all day.” Jungkook said, placing Y/n on her place and driving home. Cuddle all day? She thought, sighing.

Entering, Y/n went to Jungkook’s bedroom to freshen up as she wore his clothes and then plopped on the bed, disappointed. “I thought he missed me too on his day off. Looks like he’s already bored.” Y/n huffed, burying her face in the pillow. Not being able to sleep, she turned around, annoyed only to get scared by Jungkook laying beside her, facing her. “Frustrated?” “When did you come here?” She said quietly, confused. “I didn’t wanna disturb you.” He said grunting as he pulled her on top of himself. “But now that you are already disturbed, why not disturb you more.” He tucked a strand behind her ear as he cupped her cheek, leaning in to kiss her.. “I missed you too, precious.” Jungkook said, barely pulling back. “I love it when you call me that.” Y/n said, her eyes closed, feeling his touch. Jungkook flipped her over, now being on top, as he admired her. “You do?”Y/n hummed. He lightly touched all of her features followed by leaving feather kisses on her forehead, eye brows, eyes, tip of the nose, cheeks, upper lip and lower lip, her chin and jaw and then finally he kissed her, a long wet kiss.Y/n travelled her hands up his bare arms and wrapped them around his neck, playing with his hair. Jungkook hummed in the kiss sending vibrations down Y/n’s throat. His chain that looked so sexy with his black vest, a sight only Y/n could see, dangling and lightly touching her jaw. The cold metal making Y/n wiggle. “Too excited, baby girl?” Jungkook smirked through his swollen lips. “Shut up and come here.” Y/n grabbed a bunch of his fabric and pulled him back in again, this time letting her hands go under his shirt as she felt his abs. He breathed heavily “You’re already making me go crazy.” He said, pinning her hands down. Y/n giggled. “I can do more.” Jungkook raised his eyebrows, amused. He smiled at her giggling before straddling her and getting up on his knees to take off his clothes and hers. He bent back down, “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve laid my eyes on.” Jungkook said, kissing her neck.Jungkook moved his fingers down to remove her panties but instead of bringing them up he started playing with her pussy. “You’re already swollen and wet.” He said as Y/n let out breathy moans. He inserted a finger in her as her breath hitched, she held onto Jungkook’s arms, tight. “You don’t have to keep your moans in now. Let them out, let me hear you.” Y/n looked at Jungkook, squinting her eyes, not being able to form proper words. “I need you.” “What?” Jungkook teased her. Y/n gulped as she tried to breath. “I need you, please. In me, right now.” Her chest moved up and down, heavily. “But I don’t want to fuck you-” “You can’t turn back now, Jungkook. What the fuck.” He chuckled and kissed her. “ I don’t want to fuck you rough, baby girl.” Jungkook caressed Y/n’s hands as he aligned his cock in front of her entrance, looking up at her once again just to check if she’s okay, he pushed himself in as Y/n moaned out loud for the first time. Y/n grinded herself on Jungkook for pleasure so he held her waist down and started thrusting into her making her make louder sounds, almost a scream. He leaned closer to her mouth as he shared breaths with her, “You sound so sexy. Breathing, moaning, screaming because of me. For me.” He kissed her ear, biting her earlobe. Spreading her thighs for better access, Jungkook got on his knees as he saw his thick dick disappear into Y/n’s stretched entrance and come out wet and glossy. Seeing Y/n struggle, Jungkook used his thumb to give her clit a massage in circular motion, increasing the pressure and heat for Y/n as she moaned louder after each thrust. “Faster.” Hearing this, Jungkook bent down, burying his face in her neck as he went as fast as he could. The room fille with skin slapping noises and Y/n’s moans plus Jungkook’s heavy breaths. “I’m close.” She moaned out as Jungkook got on his arms, trying to go faster to not break the pace. Y/n pushed his hair back, pulling him in a messy kiss as they both came together with Jungkook dropping on Y/n right after.

A few seconds later, Jungkook got up from her. “What where?” Y/n asked. “Beside you. I know I am heavy. I don’t wanna-” She cut him off and pulled him on her again. “It’s better this way. I can feel more of you.” Jungkook smiled, pulling the covers on them. “Y/n?” “Hmm?” She hummed, playing with his hair. “I love you.” His voice vibrated through Y/n’s chest as she froze making him get up from her chest. He wiped the corner of her mouth. “You didn’t know? Hm?” She blinked. “I- I” She stuttered. “I just made love to you. You didn’t feel it?” He pecked her on her forehead. “I did.” “That’s all I wanted, baby.” He layed back down on her chest, cosy and relaxed. “I love you, too.” Jungkook smiled, he rested his chin on her chest. “I know.” He tilted his head, eyes shining as he gummy smiled, down bad. Y/n smiled back at him, ruffling his hair and booping his nose as they cuddled and later watched a movie, eating take out in bed.