His girlfriend is a bully- Jeon Jungkook

Contains bullying and swearing Two-shot
Hearing that, you quickly turned on your phone to see 18 calls from Jungkook and 6 texts. 'Shit' You whispered to yourself. 'Why aren't you picking up, where are up, where are you?' ' 'Y/n, why os your off since so long???' 'I broke up with her' 'I'm not even sad about that I'm just' 'Please I wanna talk to you' 'Can you come to the club atleast today? The usual. I'll tell you everything in person' 'Please come. I need you.'

The last two texts being sent today, you sighed. In relief atleast having the chance to meet him at the club or else he would've been so upset. After studying all day, it was finally time to go home. You looked around once again to see Natasha somewhere as you hadn't seen her around, anyways who cares now.

Time passed by quickly as you did some homework, took a nap, and then you took a shower to start getting ready. Wearing a black dress to not gain much attention, but the dress was off shoulder and showed your curves.
Looking for more, everything else seemed too fancy. You found an oversized denim jacket that you put over your shoulders."Perfect" Putting on some concealer, mascara and lip balm, you wore a short pair of heels.
Entering the club, you roam your eyes at a not so full club. And then you spotted his broad back in a black leather jacket, sitting at the bar drinking beer. You went and sat down next to him, making him divert his attention to you. "Oh, you remember me now?" Jungkook said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"I'm really sorry. And what even happened all of a sudden. Everyone is talking about it." You said, furrowing your eyebrows, confused. "Pfft, all of a sudden? We knew we would break up soon. We almost did two weeks ago but she wanted to give us another chance." Jungkook said chugging down his beer.
"So you miss her?" You peeked at his face. "What? No. No, no. Wait, this is- I have to tell you from the start." Jungkook turned his body towards you as you ordered yourself a soft drink. "Our relationship was- uh... we were not really serious about it. And i was dating her on the condition that I wanted to move on from someone and that she'll help me." Jungkook said as you blinked multiple times."I cannot even register that much info." He laughed. "Why?" "Who do YOU have to move on from? She was your first girlfriend. And does she know that she was technically a rebound or whatever?" You bombarded him with questions and he only nodded to the last one."I thought you were having a great time with Natasha..." You mumbled.
He chuckled and rested his arms on the bar table. "Great time my foot." You whipped your head at him, in pure confusion. "What do you mean? You can't just say that after fucking her every other day and then bragging about it." Jungkook looked at you with wide eyes.

"Who tf said I fucked her, that too everyday. And when did I BRAG?" "Hickies on such obvious body parts is bragging." You stated. "And that too so often? The whole class talks about how...horny you guys are." You gave him a side eye. Jungkook face palmed in embarrassment and closed his eyes.

"God damn. I've always seen her the same way she comes to school. And hickies." He groaned. "We had some moments at the very beginning because you know. But then she started faking it on herself and said that I should feel blessed...that way boys won't come near her and girls won't come near me. I don't even know I don't understand girl logic don't ask me" He said visibly annoyed.

"Why didn't you tell me anything before?" You pouted. "Wait why are you sad though?" Jungkook sighed. "Not everything is meant to be told." He smiled flicking your chin. Maybe he fell for her.

As it was getting late, the club was getting filled. More and more people were coming, so you and Jungkook decided to leave. You excused yourself to the restroom first so Jungkook waited for you at the parking lot to leave together.