Sneaking in ur dorm - Friends with Benefits 🔞pt2

Part 2🔞
Cluelessly staring at her book, Y/n sighed for the hundredth time. This day felt like never ending, and she wasn't even half way through it. After what felt like eternity, the bell rang as chaos erupted in class, everyone eager to leave the room. "Class dismissed. Remember your homework due next week, students!" Their mathematics teacher announced earning groans and whines. Finally it was lunch break, Y/n dragged herself through the corridors, absent minded. She was unconsciously looking around.

"HEY CUTIE!" Jumping from the sudden loud noise, Y/n widened her eyes at Mia, surprised. "Hey Mia" Y/n relaxed her shoulders realising it's just Mia. Mia frowned, "Hello? What happened? Why are you so down?" Y/n straightened her back and shrugged her shoulders. "What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine." She blinked repeatedly to freshen up. She fastened her pace towards the cafeteria, bumping into someone and dropping her books, not seeing where she was going. Mia stopped Y/n in her tracks, gripping her from her shoulders and turning her towards her. "Y/n. Look at yourself. You've been like this for days. What happened, girl?"
Y/n looked at her as if she was blaming her for things she hadn't done. "What are you talking about? I am okay. I said it once and I won't repeat it again." Saying that, Y/n walked away leaving Mia stunned. "Why is she so annoyed..." Mia whispered to herself.

As Y/n was on her way towards the cafeteria, she again zoned out, accidentally entering the lockers. Getting a push from the crowd, she zoned back in to realise she wasn't heading where she targeted. "What's wrong with me." She shook it off, rushing to the cafe, finally. As if she wasn't meant to have her lunch peacefully that day, on her way she suddenly got pulled into the janitor's room. Gasping and holding tightly onto her books, she shut her eyes tight in fear.

"It's me, precious." Jungkook whispered as Y/n slowly calmed down and settled. She removed his hand from her mouth, angry. "What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook looked down and bit his lips, embarrassed. He moved the hand he had placed beside her head to pin her to the wall, to run through his hair. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have pulled you in like this but Y/n i couldn't help-" "You're talking about to what?" Y/n raised her brows, amused. "Pulling me in like this? Pfft. We have fucked uncountable times here, Jungkook." Jungkook blinked, confused.
"So then what? Why are you so...pissed?" Y/n pushed him a little while pointing her finger at him. "You. You didn't talk to me for a WEEK. Didn't reply to messages, my calls. And then in college? You'd only come to attend class and leave?" "Isn't that what's college for?" Y/n looked at him to see if he's serious. "Why am I here?" She asked, her eyes cold. "Obviously, because I want to fuck." He said as if it's a fact. "So you thought of me, after a week because YOU want to fuck?" "C'mon. Do you not want to? Let's leave, then I'm not going to force you."

Y/n panicked seeing Jungkook ready to leave. "No no no, I want to. But..." She trailed off forgetting what she was going to say when she finally looked at Jungkook. He was already so up close, his hair messy slightly covering his eyes. Not to mention how hot he looked, staring at Y/n in his black t-shirt and black track pants. His tattoos added more fire to his hotness. "Y/n, I'm waiting" He snapped his fingers in front of the zoned out girl. "Huh? Oh I was just..." His arm muscles. Shit, it's been so long since-

"Princess, you're wasting time I could have-" Not being able to control herself anymore, Y/n smashed her lips on his, dropping her books in the process of wrapping her arms around his neck.
Jungkook didn't take long to catch up as he pulled her closer by her waist and started using his tongue, wanting to be fast as they were at a risky place. He travelled down to her neck, pecking her soft spot. Y/n unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down and off. Jungkook looked at her being so rushed. Making eye contact, he flinched back in to reality and untied his pants, crashing them on the door to kiss her good.

"We'll get done before the bell?" Y/n said breathly. "Yes, baby." Jungkook slid off her top till her shoulders were exposed, kissing her collarbones."You smell so good." He was about to thrust into her when he stopped. "Not by the door, come here." He guided her to the wall on the right, and then lifted one of her legs up. "I'll go in now. Adjust as fast as you can." He whispered in her ear. She nodded, holding his shoulders for support as he slid his d*ck in.

Without wasting a second, he started thrusting into her, earning gasps from Y/n as she held the table beside her. "It'll feel better soon" "I know, don't stop." He bit and licked the skin of her neck, making it harder for her to keep her moans. "Why can't I. holy- ever moan" She gritted through her teeth. This went on for a good 2 minutes when Jungkook pulled out leaving Y/n whining while he turned her around and bent her over the table. Keeping his feet between hers to move her legs apart for easy access, Jungkook slipped himself into her again. Y/n held the table tight and firm as she buried her face in the table to let out a quiet moan.

Because she was already so wet, it was easier for Jungkook to thrust in and it was way more pleasurable for both of them; months of having sex every other day and now it had been so many days they hadn't even touched one another. Because of that, every time their skin touched after Jungkook pushed himself in, both of them felt an electric wave pass through them.

He gripped and caressed her hips and grew so sensitive, Y/n felt his every touch on her skin. Jungkook looked down, his thick erection disappearing into her and coming out all shiny, "Fuck" He pulled her up so now her back was arched, and fastened his pace even more, getting close. "You were denying this?" Jungkook said, grasping her her neck. "I'm sorry, I want it." "You do?" "Yes, please." She pleaded, making Jungkook smirk. "That's more like it."

He left wet kisses on her resulting in Y/n breathing heavily. She started to clench around him, which made his d*ck twitch as they both released. Panting, Y/n leaned backwards on Jungkook's shoulders.
He glanced at his watch. "Done before the bell." He stated proudly, glancing at Y/n as she tiredly smiled at him. They were both craving for air and their breaths were heavy as they stared into each other's eyes. Jungkook gulped a lump as Y/n started to breathe normally, none of them breaking eye contact.

Peeking at her lips, Y/n licked her lips wet which were dry earlier. The gloss and her tongue was the last straw for Jungkook. He leaned in, slowly capturing her lips in his, caressing the skin of her waist under his hand while the other cupped her cheek. This feels different, Y/n thought. He pulled away, eyes closed.

Slowly opening his eyes, he was about to say something when he noticed a mark on her neck. He touched it as Y/n winced. "Sorry, I didn't know that'd turn into a hickey." His voice was as low as a whisper. Before Y/n could say something, the bell rang as they shared a knowing look. "'I should leave." Y/n said, starting to wear her clothes and fixing herself. "Bye." She smiled slightly and awkwardly waved, leaving Jungkook in the janitor's room, alone with his thoughts.