Your Arranged Husband Confesses he's a Mafia - J.JK

Original by: @bunnyjay.fics
❌️Do not copy or repost❌️
one-shot
There was a high chance that Y/n was awake. He lightly knocked on the door, "Y/n? Can i come in if you're up?" he waited 15 seconds for a response till he heard her voice. "Come in." She said as he walked in, nervous, palms sweaty and walking awkwardly as Y/n sat up and made space for him to sit.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, concerned. "Huh? Yes, yeah. I just have a few things to tell you." Y/n furrowed her brows in confusion but still nodded for him to continue Jungkook first sat on the sofa in Y/n's room, back straight as he kept on touching the back of his neck. He looked at Y/n, who looked at him with pure big eyes, cheeks red. "Okay not like this." He got up from the sofa and sat on the bed, leaning to rest one hand on the other side beside her waist. The closeness made Y/n's breathe hitch as her eyes widened and cheeks got more red. "W-what are y-yo-" "Promise me nothing will change after what i tell you."
"What do you mean?" Jungkook ran a hand through his hair. "Just. Please. Promise me. You won't regret anything. I'll guarantee that." he said, eyes full of consideration as Y/n nodded agreeing to promise.

Jungkook exhaled sharply looking down thinking about something as Y/n observed him quietly. Suddenly he looked up at her and stared into her eyes intensely, Y/n looked back; lost. Jungkook moved forward and tenderly cupped Y/n's left cheek making her freeze her movements. He continued and pressed his soft lips on the honey smooth skin of Y/n's forehead making her breath hitch and eyes widen. Jungkook stayed like that for a good fifteen seconds before pulling away slightly and looking down at his wife. He caressed her cheek lightly.

"You know that I'll never break any promise I ever made to you, and I'll always stay firm on my words?" His eyes were big as he questioned the girl sitting in front of him, in the sheets who slowly nodded at him. He closed his eyes at her trust in him and gulped before lokking at her intently. "Come here." He said before swiftly sliding her onto his lap earning a gasp from her.
"Jungkook-" Y/n's voice came out as a whisper and all of Jungkook's actions were so sudden and overwhelming that she could barely process rather protest. As a reflex of the sudden movement, she kept her hands on Jungkook's shoulders. Before she could say anything, Jungkook carried on. "I want you to always trust me," He paused to hold her hands. "And never leave me" Seeing this side of Jungkook took Y/n aback. She still hesitantly nodded. "I'd like words darling." Y/n blinked twice to see if she's dreaming. Jungkook's hands moved from her hands to her waist and she clearly felt it all happen with all the goose bumps on her skin.

"I want to tell you something that I think you should know. You should've known all this before the marriage but it wasn't in my hands, I swear. I was unaware that you didn't know this. Me. Even though it was your right to know." Jungkook exhaled yet again, gaining the courage. He moved his face closer to Y/n's and rested his cheek beside her head before leaving a tender short kiss on the side of her face. He dipped his face and leaving another breathy kiss on her neck this time and hiding his face in the crook of her neck.
Jungkook's actions were shocking to Y/n as he was never this touchy with her. Seeing Jungkook's actions, Y/n's hands travelled upto his hair in the sense to reciprocate what he was doing. "Y/n, if I had the power to go back in time, I would. I- My dad, Jeon Jung-Hyun isn't the guy you know. He. He's a mafia." Y/n froze and that didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook as he tightened his grip on her waist. H e pulled back to look at her.

"Y/n, babe, I swear I did not want to bring you into this by without telling you such a big thing about me. But your parents knew about it and they didn't want to ruin your day by me telling you all this on our wedding." He cupped her cheeks as she looked at him, stunned. Y/n stood up, her muscles numb, as she walked out of her room without blinking. Jungkook watched her and then proceeded to follow her to the kitchen, observing her fill up a glass of water and sitting before chugging it down and then finally letting out deep breaths.

She looked up at him and whispered, "That means. You're a mafia." Jungkook's shoulders slumped and he dropped on his knees.
"I- I don't like this. I'm not a mafia by choice-" "But you are a mafia. You kill people. You think playing with emotions and tears is fun." By now Y/n was crying. "I thought you were respectful and everything...nice. Turns out you're everything bad" "Y/n no-" "I don't want to live with a mafia." "Y/N I'll protect you." Y/n stood up and left to her room, packing her stuff with Jungkook behind her trying to convince her to stay.

"You can't protect me when you're the danger here. Do you not get that?" "Y/n please." She took her bags carrying them to the main door and calling a cab. "Let me drop you home atleast." "What if you kill-" "Y/N YOU'RE MY WIFE FOR GOD'S SAKE! I HAVE NEVER EVER ONCE! TOUCHED YOU, WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT KILLING?" "WHAT IF YOUR FATHER-" "I'll fight him. I won't let him do anything to you, your family or us. Just please, stay." He causiouly pulled her towards him and rested his forehead on her.

Y/n was shaking in Jungkook's hold as he caressed her to calm her down seeing tears in her eyes.

"I love you, Y/n. I know you're already too overwhelmed with everything but I promise, you can always leave if I ever disappoint you. Just please, stay for now." Y/n sniffed at Jungkook's words and looked up at him with a frown.

She points a finger a warning finger at him, "If you make me cry again, I'll leave that instant." Jungkook nodded immediately at her words. "and if you come late again, no one can save you from me. Not even Jeon Jung-Hyun." Jungkook's eyes widened before he smiled wide and nodded again and pulled Y/n in a hug and she hugged him back.

Love doesn't have to be catorized.