Reacting to his song - Jeon Jungkook

By: bunnyjay.fics
One-shot
🔞?
"Y/n! Y/n! Babe! Where are you?!" Jungkook shouted searching around the house for you. "I'm here!" You said loud and clear for him to hear as he walked to the balcony to see you sitting on the swing enjoying your coffee but lost in your thoughts.

"Babe!" Jungkook said pulling you out of your trance. "You're here?" You chuckled. "Look, the sky is so pretty. Come sit with me" Jungkook inhaled deeply trying to contain his excitement.

He took a seat next to you as you offered him your coffee. He smiled at you before taking a sip of it and then leaning back. You both looked at the sky; the clouds hugging each other and the birds flying freely while Jungkook rhythmically tapped on your thigh as he cuddled you.

After a short while, he spoke up. "Babe, I wanna show you something." "Oh? Okay, what is it?" You moved back slightly to look at him. He picked you up saying,
"Not here," and you only looked at him confused as he carried you to your guys' bedroom and pecked the top of your head after gently placing you on the bed to go and grab his laptop.

He plopped on the bed right next to you; on his stomach but facing the other way while he searched through his laptop. You were admiring him when yet again, you got lost in your thoughts. Jungkook looked back at you to see you staring into space.
He sighed before closing his laptop and getting on top of you, trapping you between his thighs. "Woah wha-" "What are you thinking about? Hmm?" He asked, voice calm while trailing soft kisses from your jaw to your neck making you lean back a bit.

"Nothing. Just, you know." You ran your fingers through his hair. "Tell me." He buried his face in your neck. You inhaled his floral scent and closed your eyes. "I was thinking how long it took for the company and others to accept...me. With you. So how much longer it'll take for your fans to do that? Or if they'll ever picture me in the same frame as you."

Jungkook scoffs. "Why won't they? You're beautiful." You shook your head. "No, that's not my point."
You sigh out loud. "I know your fans are super accepting and understanding. But there is hate where there is love. It will only get hard for you if you ever introduce me to them. If you...ever do that. Because I wanna go on dates with you, like normal people. I wanna be able to hold hands, kiss, and hug without thinking where I am. I just want to be with you everywhere. Will your fans accept me after imagining probably some idol to be with you? Will we ever date like normal people?"

You end it quietly, your voice getting lower and lower. Jungkook took both of your hands, giving each a short smooch, he cupped your cheeks aligning your foreheads together. "Do you love me?" He suddenly asks, his dark orbs staring into yours. "Of course. A lot." "Then that's all that matters."

He kisses you shortly, not letting you protest. As soon as he breaks off and gets off of your lap, you question him. "But Jungk-" "I know. But why are you worrying so much, baby? They'll love you so much, even more than me. Don't you know? You're too lovable to get any hate. And besides, what am I here for? I'll sue everyone who talks bad about you."

You sarcastically roll your eyes at his unrealistic plans and laugh a little. "Wear this." He puts on headphones on you and puts the laptop on your lap. Sitting next to you while his eyes stay glued to you for your reaction, he plays the music video to his new song.

"Who is th-" you whisper before recognizing and widening your eyes. For the whole 3 minutes 47 seconds, your eyes remained stuck to the screen as Jungkook bit on nails, nervous. As the video ended, Jungkook tapped your shoulder. "How was it?" "Amazing of course. You looked super cool. Why didn't you tell me about this?" "Eh, I wanted to surprise you." He shrugged his shoulders.