Telling you the speech he wrote for his fiancé; as your bestfriend pt2- J.Jk

last part

Excuse me, Ma’am.” You looked at your side at the staff. “You’re being called inside by Mr Jeon.” She said, bowing. You nodded, getting up as you followed her lead to one of the rooms while she left, bowing again. You knocked, peaking your head in. “Jungkook?” “Come in, Y/n.” You walked in slowly and stood still after closing the door behind you as you shamelessly checked Jungkook out. “How does it look?” He said, putting his hand in his pocket as he fixed his suit. “Fine.” You shrug. Jungkook frowned and turned around to look in the mirror. “Just fine? This is the best one yet, in my opinion.” He tilted his head confused. “You think it’s not good enough?” He looked back at you.

“No.” You reply, breathing out. Jungkook sighed. “No, I think you look pretty fine.” “OH!” Jungkook swirled. “I knew it.” He whispered to himself. You looked everywhere but at Jungkook, trying to not weird him out.
“Are you su-” He noticed how you were not looking at him. “Y/n. What’s wrong?” He furrowed his eyebrows. You panicked as he held your arm. “N-nothing I- I was j-just.” “Stop stuttering, sit here.” He made you sit on the sofa kneeling in front of you. “Are you okay?” Jungkook asked, concerned as he held your hands in his. You chuckled. “I’m FINE. Stop overreacting.” You laughed removing your hands from his hold. He raised his brows, amused. “Oh.” You patted his shoulder. “You look really good in this, get it.”

“Meh.” He looked at himself in the mirror to his right. “It’s good enough if you wanna pull more girls at your wedding.” You fired back taking revenge of what he said earlier. Jungkook glared at you. “More?” He questioned, making you go quiet. You looked down at your lap. Shit, you thought. Jungkook leaned forward as you held your breath seeing his hands come closer to lift your chin up. You fiddled with your fingers as he made you look at him. The tension increased, as you admired his features. Bestfriends since childhood, no one knows you better than I do. No one knows me better you do, why do you have to do this? 
You thought to yourself, holding onto his hand that travelled up to your cheek, caressing it. Jungkook inhaled deeply as he looked between your eyes and lips before engulfing your lips in his. A tear escaped your eye that mixed in with your kiss as he held your cheeks to guide. You reluctantly pulled back as Jungkook’s phone rang, both of you looked at his phone on the table beside you. “Sophia calling” Jungkook cleared his throat while picking it up.

“Hi babe.” He eyed you as you got up. “Where are you going?” “I’ll wait in the car.” You said, not looking back and leaving him. “Who are you with?” “Y/n.” Jungkook replied to Sophia. “You didn’t tell me that.” Jungkook took off his blazer, still on the call. “I texted you, Sophia. You weren’t picking up.” “Okay. But i didn’t approve of anything.” Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Don’t start on this. I informed you and you were the one too busy to come along.” They argued on call, resulting in Jungkook just hanging up, irritated. He paid for the suit and went to sit in the car. He was about to talk about something but seeing you faced away, not talking about anything, he stayed quiet. And that’s how the whole ride went. 
The Wedding Day

Ever since that day, you have not directly talked to Jungkook much. If there was any issue or help needed, his parents would talk to you or vice versa. Sophia was getting her makeup done when one of her bestfriends came into the room. “Sophia, you didn’t tell me that Y/n was one of your bridesmaids?” Sophia furrowed her eyebrows confused as she chuckled. “Girl, she isn’t. Why would she be MY bridemaid?” She emphasised, checking the nails she just got done. “Well…she’s wearing the same dress as us.” Her best friend pouted looking at Sophia who looked at her confused.

She told the staff to pause with the makeup and styling as she got her phone and called Jungkook in her room immediately. She stood at the room’s entrance, waiting for him with her hands on her waist, mad. While waiting, you passed by making sure everything is going smoothly as asked by Mr and Mrs Jeon. Seeing you in the navy blue- emerald green satin dress with a leg slit, her eyes widened. 
She looks like the lead bridesmaid. 
“Everything okay, Sophia?” You asked her with a smile. “Who got you that?” She gritted through her teeth. “What?” “I said WHO GOT-” Jungkook cut her off as he rushed through the hallway. “What happened?” He said, trying to catch his breath. “Why is she dressed up like my bridesmaids?” Sophia asked Jungkook, folding her arms. “Your bridesmaids? I don’t even know what they are wearing.” Jungkook replied making Sophia gasp. “So you’re saying you’re the one who got her this?” “Yes, I told you we went shopping together.” She rolled her eyes. “Not that again.” Jungkook shook his head. “You can leave, Y/n. Sophia, let’s talk inside.” “NO, here.” Jungkook dragged her in the room, shutting the door as you calmed your breathing down before walking away. 

“Why would you side her and BUY her that? You know she would’ve worn some blazer denims here if you didn’t. She looks so. She’s making my best friends feel attacked, okay. At least, she should’ve considered this while buying a dress.” Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to keep his calm. “She wasn’t buying golds and whites because she didn’t want anything related to the bride. Now, what we can do is, just include her in your bridesmaids.” Sophia widened her eyes at his statement. “Don’t even think of that! Go tell your stupid admirer to change the fuck up cause this is MY wedding and here I make the rules.” She said pointing at herself. “Is that so?” Jungkook stood up from his place as he took off his blazer. “It’s my wedding just as much as it’s yours. And I also make my own rules.” He said, ready to leave. “I hope you’re going to Y/n to tell her to change, Jeon.” Jungkook smirked. “I am going to her, don’t worry.” He left as Sophia giggled, texting her bridesmaids.

“Make sure that everyone is seated when the groom enters and don’t forget the white petal rain as the bride enters.” You said to the management as you felt a poke on your shoulder. You widen your eyes seeing Jungkook, “Excuse me, please.” You smiled at the staff before leaving them and taking Jungkook’s hand and walking to a hallway. He checked a room and pulled you in with him when he confirmed that it’s empty. “What are you doing?!” You whisper shouted at him. “Your event starts in 15!” “I know.” He said loosening his tie and keeping his hand beside your head on the door. “What? No! Don’t untie this.” You said abruptly tying his tie back as he couldn’t help but admire you. Your hair perfectly done in an updo to match the one shoulder off and one sleeve design of the dress, minimal make up with a glossy lip. He caressed your bottom lip. You gulped. “You’re getting married today.” You spoke, eyes low. He hummed as he leaned closer to your neck, hugging you while burying his head in your neck. “There are people outside-” He locked the door with a single click. Travelling his hands down to your leg slit, he moved the fabric so he could touch you more. “Kook. Your wedding.” You breathed our, trying to remind him continuously.

“I’m calling it off.” You pushed him a little. “What?” He sighed. “We got engaged to make our businesses better and relationships stronger. To help dad with the business crisis. I didn’t know she’s such a. What do I even say? She ain’t my type.” He shrugged, still standing close. “What…do I say?” Jungkook laughed at your statement leaning in to kiss you. “Why were you crying in the changing room last week?” He cupped your cheeks as you smiled thinking about it. “My first and last.” “What?” He asked, confused. “Love and kiss.” You completed your sentence making Jungkook smile. “You make me laugh when I want to cry, make me live when I want to die, make me smile when I want to frown, you turn my life upside down.” He held her hand as he looked down. “You believe in me when no one else does. You’re my now, my is and my was. When you call me Kook, I begin to blush. I’m afraid people will notice I need you so much. When I'm with you, time flies by fast. It’s like the present is in the past. I need you more than you can believe.” You chuckle wrapping your arms around his neck as he wipes your tears. “Love you more than you can conceive. Think about you every night and day.” He joined your foreheads, snaking his arms around your waist. “And hope my life can stay this way. I don’t want it to be any other way.” He opened his eyes to see your wet lashes as he pecked your eyes. “Why so emotional? I just confessed my love to you, is it that bad?” Jungkook dramatically gasped, making you laugh. “C’mhere.” You said as he gladly dived in and smooched all the air out of your lungs.

- “Where are the guests?"- Sophia