When he does the 'kissing your best friend challenge' - Jeon Jungkook

Original by: @bunnyjay.fics
❌Do not copy or repost ❌

You can do it! YOU can do it! You CAN do it! You can DO it! You can do IT!  They all had different meanings and these words had taken away Jungkook's sleep at night and peace in the morning for the past three months. He had thinking to confess to Y/n; his best friend and also a well-known actress in the industry. The internet talks about Y/n and her new co-star she works with every other day.

Which makes Jungkook boil with jealousy and anger. Especially recently when he was scrolling through tik tok. An edit popped up of Y/n and her co-star including a scene of them making out for the cut.

Although they were just acting and the actor was Jungkook's friend, it didn't help him cool down. Instead, it only made him feel more uncomfortable and furious.

Carelessly scrolling down, he came across people doing this 'kissing your best friend challenge'. Most of them being successful gave Jungkook hope that Y/n might be interested in him as well but he didn't want to sound too full of himself.

But Y/n never mentioned liking anyone? Maybe he has a chance? He has a dual personality. One second he's very shy, the other he's the opposite.

Although Jungkook's extremely nervous that he might ruin his friendship over a mere tik tok trend but the main reason he is doing this is that he desperately wants to confess and this is just an excuse.
Like everyone else, he can not just tell Y/n that they are filming a random tik tok and just...kiss her out of nowhere. Because they never really film a tik tok together. And if he does convince her to do so, she will stop the second the music starts as it is not a BTS original. UGHHHHH!!! LET'S JUST RUN AWAY.
Jungkook sarcastically nodded to himself before burying his head in his pillow and fake crying like a baby before the bell rang making his head shot up.

He rushed downstairs and opened the door, breathing heavily to see Y/n in a coffee-coloured hoodie and black leggings. "What? Move! I was roaming around in circles for 30 minutes trying to find your stupid apartment- what happened to you?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? Oh! Nothing, I just ran down the stairs. Anyways, you could have called me, idiot." She glared at him once more before indicating from her eyebrows. "Move." Jungkook stepped aside and gave her space to enter his new apartment.

"What's that?" Jungkook pointed out. "Oh, this! I bought your favourite cake and flowers since it is my first time coming to your apartment...I wanted to buy you something good for your apartment but I didn't know the theme. Now, I do. So, hehe I will bring something good that matches and fits well next time." Y/n said as she made her way to the couch and took off her double shouldered bag.

"That's sweet, but you don't have to. This is enough but-" " but what?" She turned around to face Jungkook who was grinning standing near the kitchen slab. She rolled her eyes, "One of the hundred reasons I hate you."

Opening her bag, she pulled out a carton of banana milk and went to the kitchen to place it on the slab, next to the cake. "Sorry but banana milk is life." She rolled her eyes yet again making Jungkook furrow his eyebrows at her attitude.

"Y/n" "Nice place, good choice." She said looking around the kitchen, ignoring his call. He followed her into the kitchen and turned her around. "Y/n." "What?" She snapped her head in his direction.

“Did something happen at work?” Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he gently held her arm. “No” Y/n simply replied making Jungkook roll his eyes and come off with a bored expression. “You’re obviously lying, idiot. What happened? Is everything okay? Do you wanna share?”