intro !! ---------------

hi guys! this is my first time doing oneshots and idk if they're good or not? please comment- i really appreciate it, it lets me know if  you're enjoying them! also if you have any requests, comment!!!

(go check out my other story- ateez reactions!)

There's also some very short oneshots at the end if you like those!

Here's a quick summary of each one so you know which you would like to read!

-Attention: in which you're studying all day, but he is thirsty for a few minutes of your time.

-School Trip: in which you go over to your boyfriend's hotel room in the middle of the night.

-On Your Period: in which you wake up from your sleep to get painkillers, but he follows you and stays with you.

-Tutoring Sessions: in which there is only one way to make him do his work. Bribery. (you as dom, him as sub)

-Cuddling & Movies: in which you are stressed about an exam result and he comforts you with cuddling & movies.

-The Break Up: in which you break up because of different university choices.

-Steamy Shower: in which he comes home from work feeling tired, so you go to check up on him in the shower, and end up joining him.

-Pregnancy Test: in which you break down crying after finding out you're pregnant, but he comes to comfort you, and makes it all alright.

-First Party: in which your popular boyfriend takes you out to your first proper high school rager.

-Younger Siblings: in which you're both forced to take your younger siblings to the park, and you meet.

-Thunder Trauma: in which he knows you have a thunder trauma, and comes to you house to comfort you in the middle of the night.

-Friend As Your Valentine?: in which your friend can't bear to let you spend valentine's alone.

-Stay Quiet: in which you find out his roommate is also home, so you must try to be quiet. But it's hard.

-Video Games: in which he gets too caught up in his video game, forgetting to go and cuddle with you.

-Dry Humping: in which, after a long day of working, he starts 'enjoying himself' whilst cuddling.

-Drunk Calling: in which he calls you at 2am, drunk and asking you to come over.

-Night Club: in which your friend takes you to a night club, and then back to your apartment...

-Teach Me: in which you ask your best friend to take your virginity and help you practice.

-Voyuerism: in which you fulfil his fantasies.

-Turbulence: in which a stranger comforts you during turbulence, your worst fear.

SHORT ONESHOTS:

-Chapstick: in which he tries your chapstick, but in an unexpected way.

-Anxiety Habits: in which he comforts you whilst you meet his parents.

- Cigarettes After Sex: in which you join him on the balcony for some cigarettes after sex.

-You Left Your Bra: in which he calls you to ask if you want to come over to pick it up.

-Long Distance: in which he picks you up from the airport after spending months apart.