Chapter 2

"It's about time you woke up." I turned around at the deep voice. Shocked to see no other than Trevor's father with a smirk on his face. I wasn't sure if i should be happy to see him or not. For as close as me and Trevor always were, his father always gave me an unsettling feeling. "What? Have nothing to say? Oh yeah, I guess it would be hard in that form. Right Mutt?" When he called me a mutt, I couldn't help but growl. I'm no Mutt. I am Alexandria Taylor, Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. I continued to growl at him. "No, no. We don't growl at our superiors." When He said that I felt a strong shock run through my body. I dropped to the ground, panting. It hurt too much to actually move. I heard the door open again and glanced towards it. I saw Trevor walk in. I whined to try to get him to help me, to get his father to stop, but he just stood there glaring at me. Why was he glaring at me? "Ah son, I'm glad you could join us."

"What are you going to do to her" Trevor asked. I was wondering the same thing, but wasn't sure I actually wanted the answer.  

"Little Alex here is going to get what she has coming to her. Call it payback for what happened to your mother." His mother? What did I do his mother? What is he even talking about. "After, she will serve a greater purpose than she ever could have as being a bitch in a weak pack. Just like her mother was." At that I shot up and tried to attack him, but once again I felt the shock from the damn collar that sent me back to the ground. To my horror, I looked up and saw Trevor with an evil grin on his face. "Now son, before we get started is there anything you want to say?" I looked back and forth between the father and son duo, afraid of the answer he would give. I watched as Trevor walked towards me and bent down. 

"This is for my mother" and with that I felt shot after shot to my side and back from him kicking me.  All I could think was why. Why were they doing this? He was supposed to be my best friend. I whined again, just trying to get him to stop. He gave me one last kick, only this time it was to the head. My vision blurred. The last thing I saw before passing out was of him and his father smirking at me. His father couldn't have looked more proud. 

"Hail Hydra" would be the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Time Skip

"Alex, Alex wake up. You're not dead yet. Come on wake up!"

As i started to come back around I noticed i was still muzzled and collared in the same room i woke up in. The only difference being this time, I was chained to the wall farthest from the door. 

"There you go Alex. You cant give up yet. We will get out of here."

I looked around trying to find the voice that I was hearing, but no one was with me. Not sure if this is a good this or a bad thing. Did I get kicked hard enough that I started hearing voices? No, that's not a thing is it?  Maybe I've finally gone crazy. My mom always said I was her crazy pup and that I got it from my father. 

"Nope! Sorry, your not going crazy. You really are hearing me and I really am here."

"Okay.... So if I'm not crazy, why can I not see you? Who are you?"

"I'm Artemis. I'm your wolf. You will see me soon enough, but for now we need to rest and save our strength for when we can get out of here."

"How are we going to get out? I have so many questions. Like why did I shift? What is Trever's father talking about? Whey did they betray the pack? Why-"

"Alex! That is the opposite of rest. I have a feeling it will not be easy to get out of here and I'm not sure about what they are talking about. The important thing right now is to survive and get out of here."

Before I could respond the door slammed open. Two guards came in. I started growling again, then i felt the cursed shock again that sent me to the ground. The guards laughed as they both hooked a chain to the collar and released the one that was attached to the wall. I made a break for it thinking I would be strong enough to get out.  Instead I was sent flying back, where the guards started laughing again. This time I turned my sights on one of the guards. I went to attack him, but was chocked by the collar around my neck. As I started growling at them again. I noticed out of the corner of my eye another person walk in. 

"What is taking so long? Why is she not in the arena yet?" Trevor's father asked.

"She kept trying to attack us and escape" one of the guards responded with. 

"She's a pup, who is muzzled and collared. Who exactly has the advantage here?" The two guards looked at each other than me. "Never mind. I'll deal with this." I felt the shock again, but stronger than before. I couldn't move, yet I could feel my body twitching. I was picked up by the scruff on my neck and carried to what i assume is the arena. I was chained to the ground and surrounded by guards. I looked around and saw Trevor. I pleaded with him again through my whines and my eyes, but he just glared at me. 

Trevor's father walked forward. Smirking at me he raised his hands. "Attention! This here is Alexandria Taylor, daughter to the alpha of the once Blood Moon Pack. Now, haha, she is nothing but a little bitch." The crowed lost it at that. they laughed until he got their attention again. "We will change that though. Soon we will make her the greatest weapon Hydra has ever had. I Dr. Anderson, will make sure of that. Hail Hydra!" He was met with a roar of Hail Hydra in return. Dr. Anderson turned back to the guards next to me, then glared at me. "Take her to my lab."

"Yes Sir!" Next thing I knew I strapped down to a cold hard table, unable to move a muscle.