𝟎𝟏𝟑; babysitters

HOBIE STRUMS HIS electric guitar, sending a shock wave across the square

HOBIE STRUMS HIS electric guitar, sending a shock wave across the square. Heads flick up and when they see Spider-Man. They begin to cheer.

Suddenly, images pop up on the build boards, showing confidential government information.

It shows their plans of putting a public into a trance, and proof of when they're going to do it. It also shows proof of Norman Osborn planning the community centre attack with Kingpin.

Outrage floods the square, people begin breaking down the barricades to, quite frankly, kill Norman Osborn. "People of the UK!" Mindy's voice echoes, slightly distorted with a force changer.

"They're trying to take away our free will, and now, they want to give the police force superpowers, so they can do more of this!"

Videos of police unjustly injuring peaceful protestors play on the screen. People start to throw profanities and sandals at the police guarding the stand. "We can't trust any of them!" Hobie takes over. 

A list of who agreed to take the serum pops up, their photos splattered in a collage. "Wake up, London!

Eventually, the government get back in control of the screens, and the lights turn back on, but the damage is already done. Hobie and Mindy stare in Norman Osborn's eyes as people run forward, charging at the police officers.

Mindy looks at Hobie. "They're attacking each other, as well," she observes, worried. "They'll attack whoever gets in their way," Hobie replies, chuckling.

 Mindy stares him blankly.

 "Alright, I'll stop them," he sighs, swinging down. Seeing him swing down, Norman starts running away, Hobie shoots out a web which keeps him still. "I'll deal with you soon, mate."

Grabbing the microphone, he shouts, "Stop fighting other protestors, you fuckwits!" Turning around, he grins at Norman Osborn's scared expression. 

Strutting up to him, he punches him in the face. The public finally begins to break through the barricade of officers, sprinting towards Norman. "I'll let them finish you," he says smugly, swinging away from the scene.

As he makes his way back up to Mindy, pretty proud of himself, a claw grabs him. "Hobie!" Mindy yells, slapping her hands over her mouth.

"Hello, Spider-Man," Doc Ock says, smiling as he makes his way through the crowd, people scream and run away. 

He doesn't look like he meshes with the environment around him at all. His body is blocky, and it looks like he's made out of...

"You're made out of Lego, mate!" Hobie says, laughing and shaking his head. "You're gonna break like a stack of bricks."

"He's an anomaly," Mindy says, talking into her comms as she jumps down to help him. 

"No way, really?" Hobie replies sarcastically, flicking a few webs onto the tentacles. Mindy kicks Doc Ock in the face, sending his head spinning all the way around. Doc Ock scowls, staring at her watch.