𝟎𝟏𝟕; disrupted

GAYATRI BANGS ON the back window of the bus furiously as it falls further down the hole

GAYATRI BANGS ON the back window of the bus furiously as it falls further down the hole. Eventually, it's free-falling. "No!" Pav shouts, pulling his way towards it with webs. One web attaches to the bus, stopping it from falling.

The red bus vertically dangles above the city as Pav strains to pull it up, using the edge of the bridge as his anchor.

Gwen breaths heavily, having recently finished clearly a nearby building. Lyla pops up on her watch, "Gwen, heads up, markers are predicting an upcoming canon event, so tread carefully," she says.

 Gwen grabs another person to safety before whispering into her watch, "I'm on it."

Hobie and Mindy herd everyone off, "Hurry everybody! This way!" An elderly couple is struggling to run so Mindy grabs them both, swiftly running to catch up to Hobie. 

When they get them off the bridge, Hobie glances at Mindy for a second, watching as she looks around frantically for anyone else to save after putting the couple down. He swings off to clear a nearby building.

"Somebody, help!" A little girl cries, her knees tucked to her chest. Inspector Singh turns around, breaking from the stampede of people trying to exit. Running towards her, he shouts, "Don't be afraid, I'm coming!"

Mindy goes to run to help the two, but an arm pulls her back roughly. She looks behind her, Gwen still holding on tightly as she firmly says, "No." A wave of realisation washes over Mindy, toppling over her again and again.

Looking into Gwen's suit's eyes, she feels nothing and everything all at once. "Gwen," she begs, flicking her eyes between the two. Mindy tries to break free, but her grip is too strong. 

Gwen manages to get a shaken Mindy off the bridge, swinging up to where Hobie is and dropping her off. Seeing her paralysed demeanour, Hobie goes over to her, putting and arm around her shoulder to stop her from collapsing.

"Mint, mint," Hobie tries to get her attention, pulling her face to look at him, but her hearing is muffled at she stares back down at the bridge, frozen in her thoughts. 

It's canon... Gwen won't let me stop it...

Pav, still holding the bus, feels his eyes widen. He looks over onto the top of the bridge, and sees Inspector Singh crouched down comforting the girl. "Inspector Singh!" Pav warns.

More rubble begins to fall, Inspector Singh covers his head. Pav looks down at Gayatri, groaning to pull the bus up. He falters a bit, making it jolt down a bit, everyone screams. Recovering, he wraps it around a metal part sticking out of the bridge, telling himself aloud, "I can do both."

Miles' head flicks toward the bridge as he crouches on the railing. He watches as Inspector Singh stumbles around, holding the little girl carefully as they dodge the ascending concrete. "I got him, I got him!" He repeats affirming, jumping off.