𝟎𝟐𝟑; replay & thanks

❝take my hand, 

take my hand, 

take my whole life, too--

-can't help falling in love, elvis presley

----

OK, I KNOW you're probably sick of these, but let's do this-- for the first time, actually. My name is Mindy McPherson, from Earth-138. I was born on the 3rd of March, 2003 by the wonderful Adari (my mum) and Chamai (my dad) who raised me to be a police woman.

And in a dramatic turn of events, for the past year and almost a half, I used to be the one, and only, Spider-Woman. Of my universe, at least... In another dramatic turn of events, for the past, like, 2 days, I've been Pistol. The only Pistol... that I know of. 

I'm pretty sure you know the rest.

My team won like a million netball tournaments. Saved London and the entirety of the UK like 10 million times, couldn't save my dad, Chamai...

Joined the Spider-Society, left the Spider-Society. Fell in love, broke a few canon events, had a few arguments, and ran away from my possibly collapsing universe to join a band of Spider-People who have only a small clue what they're doing, to save Miles Morales from the Spider-Society...

Want to know what happened after that?

ME, TOO.

----

THANKS & DISCLAIMERS

Thank you to everyone who supported by book throughout it's publishing, and to those who continue to support it after I stop publishing Across the Spider-verse in the future. You are truly appreciated.

Whether you supported it by voting, being an active commenter, adding it to reading lists or to your library, recommending it to friends, following me, or just reading it and enjoying it, I owe a huge thank you to. Taking the time out of your day to read my book is the most heart-warming thing a writer can experience. To those who were so understanding with updates, voted every chapter, and were active during this book, you're amazing. I wish I could tag every one of you but there's SO many. 

Just know, I notice you in my notifications, every one of you. And I love you all.

It is so hard to fully commit to a book and do consistent without ongoing support (at least for me) and reassurance from everyone of you, but you readers have made it all SO easy for me, you have been an ongoing support system for me. When I'm having a bad day and don't feel like writing, I look at all your support and it makes my day. I genuinely can't believe that I will have to probably wait another year or even years to be able to write in this book again.

I would like to thank Sony, Marvel, Stan Lee, and all voice actors and artists or other contributors to the Spider-Verse movies to being the reason this fanfiction exists.  Fan artists, editors, other fanfiction writers, etc. I love you all because you inspire me to get my ass on my chair and write. Thank you to the fellow Hobie Brown and ASTV writers who became mutuals with me during the writing of this book, or supported it. Your work is all so amazing.

If you want to reach out to me about your opinions on my book, my inbox is always open, and you can also go onto my profile, click 'conversations' and type a message publicly there. I would love to hear from you all!

Also sorry for calling this a chapter it barely is but I did name it replay and thanks so like whateverr.

EDIT: Thank you so much for 100k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAA EDIT: i have a percy jackson x oc fanfiction up if you're interested please go give it some love ! <3

I will miss you all so much! I cannot wait until the next movie is out. There's so many thanks I want to do but I don't wait to write forever and ever, so...

-eustelia

----

❝--for, i can't help

--for, i can't help... 

falling in love with you!

-can't help falling in love, elvis presley

----