Chapter 28

————

———— K I O S H I ————

————

My girlfriend Ivanna Angelo really fucking loved cuddling, almost as much as I did.

In the six days we'd been dating, I'd woken up to find her fast asleep with some part of her tucked into some crevice of my body— if not completely plastered on me. Of course I wasn't complaining, I loved waking up to her scent and her soft hair tickling my face or some other part of my body.

To put it plainly, the six days we'd been dating had been the most blissful and happiest I'd ever been.

I curled a strand of her hair around my finger as I watched her sleep, legs sprawled across my body and her head resting against my peck. Her lips were slightly tilted up as if she were having a good dream and she looked so dam beautiful it made my heart swell up.

My girlfriend, Ivanna.

"Stop watching me, it's creepy." Ivanna mumbled sleepily, nuzzling her head closer to me with her eyes still closed.

I paused, "Ok that's creepy, how did you know?"

"You do this every time you wake up before me."

"Dam, you caught me. I thought I was being slick."

"Let me sleep in peace." She groaned and rolled off, curling herself into a ball beside me.

I waited patiently but it only took her a few seconds to realise my absence and turn around, sliding under my arm and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Ivanna," I ran my hands through her hair and smiled, "Your so obsessed with me."

"Shut up."

"Your not denying it."

"That's it," She snapped, sitting up, "Thanks a lot for waking me up Kioshi."

I laughed and pushed myself up onto my elbows, "Ok I'm sorry, let's go back to sleep."

"No."

I watched the mesmerising sway of her hips as she walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. Yawning, I slid out of bed and went to follow, only to end up almost tripping on a bra that lay where it had been discarded on the floor the night before.

"Ivanna." I called.

She popped her head out of the bathroom, toothbrush in her mouth that muffled her reply.

"You might want to take better care of your bras," I grinned, "You don't want to loose yet another one."

She rolled her eyes, mumbling a snappy response which was more than likely, "It's not my fault you love ripping them off and discarding them so carelessly asshole."

"To solve this problem," I grinned, "I suggest you don't bother with them in the first place."

She rolled her eyes again and slammed the door shut behind her.

I walked over and opened my wardrobe in search of some pants, only to find half of it filled with Ivanna's clothes. After a good deal of sorting through her clothes which were mixed in with mine, I finally found a decent pair of jeans and stepped into them. Closing the door, I went to retrieve my phone from where I'd left it on my bedside table, only to find Ivanna's things scattered all over.

Somehow, my room had turned into our room. I couldn't really complain since half my stuff was also in her dorm, but it made me realise that we hadn't spent a single night apart since Christmas which had felt like so long ago.